Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS Tony Bloom BLUFFING about the £8million LOSS ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Everyone KNOWS that Tony Bloom is a POKER player and even Stevie WONDER can see that he is GOOD at bluffing and as someone of ABOVE average INTELLIGANCE I can SEE he is HAVING our pants down about this LOSS.
It is OBVIOUS he is doing a Dick Tight on us and CLAIMING poverty WHILST coining it in SO he can PUT prices UP and CRY crocodile TEARS about HOW he is has no CHOICE.
I LOOKED at the accounts for LAST year EARLIER and this is WHAT I found :-

£25million from the 1983 FA Cup Final cash (BUNG from Dick Tight)
£8million from the sale of Murray to PALACE
£5million from the SALE of Zamora to QPR (ADD ons)
£3million from THE sale of WOODS to WBA
£2million from the sale OF Craig DAVIDS to Bolton

= £45million in TOTAL

And Bloom and BARBER are trying to TELL us we ARE skint ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Agree it was just to soften us up before the season ticket price hike announcement before next season , it won't be such a crushing blow now we've all had prior warning

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's a SMOKESCREEN for the MASSIVE ticket price HIKES planned... £8m is approx £14 per ticket sold this season (23 x 25000)... North Stand £42 next season?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't forget the £10 Mill plus recovered by the sale of the Deluxe South Stand seating from Withdean, to all the Championship Golf Courses around the Country to use so that spectators can watch Golfists in comfort.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Now we don't have to pay Azure anymore we must be raking in at least 2 mill a game on pie sales alone.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
What ABOUT the £1M from Leighton ORIENT after they POACHED Rustle Salade from us?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Is there bluffing in snap?

£8m loss last year, £8m loss this year.........SNAP!!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Everyone KNOWS that Tony Bloom is a POKER player and even Stevie WONDER can see that he is GOOD at bluffing and as someone of ABOVE average INTELLIGANCE I can SEE he is HAVING our pants down about this LOSS.
It is OBVIOUS he is doing a Dick Tight on us and CLAIMING poverty WHILST coining it in SO he can PUT prices UP and CRY crocodile TEARS about HOW he is has no CHOICE.

= £45million in TOTAL

But Ernest, it simply does not add up..... No not your facts but your maths!!!!!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
You also forgot about the £10m we got from the sale of Kanchelskis. If you recall that was the second time we sold a player before he had played a game for us.

= £45million in TOTAL

WHAT ABOUT THE REAL VALUE OF THE GOLDSTONE SITE WE APPARENTLY SOLD FOR 7 MILLION,SOMEONE THREW AROUND A FEW BRICKS AND A BIT OF TARMAC AND THEN RESOLD FOR 24 MILLION:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here