ah gutted, woulda been good to watch

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
The ONLY way there will be a stream of an Albion game online is if it is being broadcast on a TV station somewhere in the world, or very occasionally if Bet365 decide to stream the game (Huddersfield VS Albion for example.) The reason that all Premier League games are broadcast online is because they are shown in other countries, even though SKY/ESPN are not showing them due to 3 o'clock kick off restrictions.

Streams basically come from someone who hooks up their computer to their TV and uses software to broadcast the live TV feed over the internet via their computer. WHY people do this I always struggle to understand as it is illegal and probably takes some sort of investment in cables and so forth. However I'm guessing they probably make a few quid from advertising clicks on their sites.

I do however wish that Tony Bloom would decide to hook up his laptop and personal stream for us folks at home to watch, but somehow can't see him indulging us!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
anyone know where one can listen to the southern counties match commentry online?

On the "player"
Or try the BBC Sussex site, they had the Orient game on the web

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Radio commentary was, but was it online also.
Usually they only do it on the radio, and online is usually Crawley and Eastbourne.
Maybe it was because it was a 1-00 kick off

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Def online. I listened to it

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
OK Ev, i'll get me coat:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here