Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is today the day we get a bit of luck

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That was an unbelievable equaliser. When will that sort of thing fall for us?

I counted four deflections that bounced straight to Bournemouth players before they got their second equaliser, so once again we didn’t get the luck

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
No luck today. Smug Ed and his band of bottom feeders live to annoy us another day. Odious club.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
"Smug Eddie always gets the lucky breaks."

Come Come, where is the incurable optimism that we have if we support our beloved club? Our boys will do us proud. Whe're going to finish the festive season on a high!
:albion2:

I've seen more than enough Bournemouth and Burnley Smug Eddie games against us to know the script before the first ball is kicked.

The Smug One delivered again. More by luck than skill, which is why it is completely annoying when he says after the game that both teams will have been pleased with the point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've seen more than enough Bournemouth and Burnley Smug Eddie games against us to know the script before the first ball is kicked.

The Smug One delivered again. More by luck than skill, which is why it is completely annoying when he says after the game that both teams will have been pleased with the point.

Did he say it whilst looking smug?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's taken me a few days to get over Monday so I didn't want to comment until I felt more philosophical.

Haven't felt as sick since the Aston Villa game on the last day of the season. Not only were three points laid on a plate for us by playing well against an open Bournemouth side but I lost quite a large bet. A double whammy. What a way to start the new year. :(

Beating Palarse in the FA Cup will make up for it though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here