Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is today still Christmas for you?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Back to work for a bit to today but the office is lovely and quiet and it's all very low key. Be good to be able to have this kind of headspace in a normal office day to be honest.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
After two days working, finally a long weekend off before the melee of working NY.
Have the christmas spirit, but lost in the world of shift work unfortunately.
Looking forward to 2020 with a new vision of gusto :D

You are not alone. Enjoy your days off.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Christmas ain’t over until the last cheesy football has been devoured

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A whirlwind couple of days means today is the first day for us to properly chill a bit, whilst for many this is a regular day with many places of work back to normal.

Are you clinging onto the Christmas spirit still, or has it come and gone and life is back to normal?

Normal, not at all. I always take two weeks off at Xmas and today is still, as like all the other days of my break, an orgy of food and booze. Whilst I love the summer months, Xmas is my favourite time of the year.

I’m off out for some beer right now.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Just finishing a week at the in-laws so hasn't started yet. We are having our family Christmas on Sunday, Kids will be up opening their stockings before a full dinner and afternoon of games and the like. Luckily they've no idea of the date so we can choose what day is christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here