Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tim Howard now the most stupid looking footballer in the game?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
original.jpg

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Yes, we should lay off the muslims. Most just want a peaceful life. Persecuting the majority because of the actions of a few will not help.

Tim Howard. Yes it's obvious isn't it. David James has for some years kept goal in the Ridiculous Hair XI - they simply needed a younger and fitter keeper

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I thought it was Movember not Pakistani-style beard-vember? Anyway, there's no way he can have grown that monstrosity in three and a half weeks. If it is indeed for charity I hope he gets rid of it very very soon, or, being American, he will be thrown in Guantanimo.

You, Sir, are a ****ing cretin.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. It's a compliment to suggest someone may have joined the Taliban and should be sent to Guantanamo Bay because of their beard. My mistake.

I think the op should be praised for his vigilance. These people do exist you know. I'm not saying Tim Howard is a secret member of the Talibanacle Choir, but I would check his garage for a hidden prayer mat if I had the chance.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
images (2).jpg

Hope you enjoy this picture of Tim Howard, as I know Goldstone will love it as he is a big fan of tattoos!!:wink:

I will look forward to next weekends wind up thread Goldstone, I know you get bored at the weekend when the old codgers day club is closed.:whistle:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
No particular reason .... oh, except that they're the cause of the majority of the world's problems and believe in probably THE stupidist religion. It's difficult to take any religion seriously, but islam??? Let's pray five times a day just in case we forget who allah is. Of course. The obvious thing to do. Why not ten times a day?

Really?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No particular reason .... oh, except that they're the cause of the majority of the world's problems and believe in probably THE stupidist religion. It's difficult to take any religion seriously, but islam??? Let's pray five times a day just in case we forget who allah is. Of course. The obvious thing to do. Why not ten times a day?

Have you ever heard of Scientology? It makes Islam look like the red light district!

The headquarters is only up the rd in East Grinstead. Be warned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here