Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this the most positive NSC has ever been?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just looking at all the threads on the main board, and almost every thread is positive.

Has there ever been a time like this before? Even in the seasons where we walked League One I can remember a lot of "I WISH WE'D JUST GET IT FORWARD THAT'S WHERE THE GOAL IS" type of threads.

NSC must be the most positive fans messageboard in the country at the moment. I wonder whether this means more or less traffic for @Bozza

At least things will be back to normal tomorrow eve after Bournemouth stick 11 men behind the ball and nick a completely undeserved victory.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC must be the most positive fans messageboard in the country at the moment. I wonder whether this means more or less traffic for @Bozza

I don't really monitor this stuff at all, but taking a quick look, January 2023 was 14.5% busier than January 2022 (3,203,499 pageviews v 2,797,478), however looking at the chart, I think that was largely due to Caicedo-gate at the end of the month.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 12.05.17.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think a lot of the, shall we say, "more negative" posters are keeping away since they kept posting on the "Why I am giving up my Season Ticket" thread this time last year.

Everyone now happy. (Until tomorrow) (y)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think a lot of the, shall we say, "more negative" posters are keeping away since they kept posting on the "Why I am giving up my Season Ticket" thread this time last year.

Everyone now happy. (Until tomorrow) (y)
Lo and behold there aren't any issues transport, at the moment, either!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's probably because I am on here less than I was a few years ago :unsure:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't really monitor this stuff at all, but taking a quick look, January 2023 was 14.5% busier than January 2022 (3,203,499 pageviews v 2,797,478), however looking at the chart, I think that was largely due to Caicedo-gate at the end of the month.

View attachment 156595
Interesting. I'd love to see that graphic over the last few seasons with another line showing our position in the table.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
It was almost in meltdown when we were losing 2-1 to Leicester. “De Zerbi has been found out! Rodgers has cracked the code now everyone will do it! De Zerbi ball no longer works!”

Things seem wonderful now. Give it a Bournemouth goal or two and it’ll be as case of “as you were”.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It was almost in meltdown when we were losing 2-1 to Leicester. “De Zerbi has been found out! Rodgers has cracked the code now everyone will do it! De Zerbi ball no longer works!”

Things seem wonderful now. Give it a Bournemouth goal or two and it’ll be as case of “as you were”.
From certain people, the same people every time - who I’ve simply put on block.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bournemouth will pack their defence and were loose.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We seem to do well during recessions. Thatchers rise, booted out EMF, the credit crunch, brexit and of course now. If we become 3rd world, we’re a shoe in for CL final!

Where there’s gloom, there’s bright!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here