Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this the dullest pre-season ever?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even the rumours have dried up since Michael Owen retired, Zamora signed last year and Murray signed this year. Where's the nonsense?!

You missed the "Danny Ings is signing" thread?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Even the rumours have dried up since Michael Owen retired, Zamora signed last year and Murray signed this year. Where's the nonsense?!

Ulloa's return will be the next rumour to get tired of.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes, yes it is. Thank Christ. It's allowed me to get properly upset about the EU, Southern, England in general and Roy Hodgson in particular, people who drive SUVs, Jeremy Corbyn, the national shortage of Guacamole, Chris Evans, a new series of X Factor and those haircuts that look like someone's tried to turn the young person in to a walking Mr Whippy.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
best pre season yet.

We are in a position of strength so no news is good news.

The other striker will come.

Strangely very relaxed about it.

The kit thing annoying as always , not even that bothered about it but becomes important as nothing else going on. Always seems such a tease and so late. Would of thought Barber would get out in June to maximise revenue.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think Johnathan Calleri is signing soon, as well.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It has been rather drab and uneventful this summer. Euro 2016 I have glanced at half-heartedly on and off. It's also my birthday in a few days, and I cannot be arsed to organise anything, or respond to queries about it enthusiastically. It's that sort of summer I suppose. It doesn't rile me with its blankness. It just is what it is. I do feel my shoulders buffing up with their constant shrugginess, so I suppose that's a plus.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As regards this Albion pre-season, Dull Is Good. Shows there's only tweaks needed to the existing set-up, rather than a major overhaul. Which makes a refreshing change.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Agree with those saying dull is good. We've got a squad that lost won 13 and lost one of the last 20 games last season. The last thing we wanted is a busy pre season where we lost a couple of key players. Even then, we've signed Sidwell and Murray (to provide some experience and quality) and Hall (who sounds a good prospect). I think we've done pretty well overall even though it has been dull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here