Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this real?

1066gull

Is this a geniune job offer?

---

We at MPS Management Corporation are delighted to offer you a vacant job position at the company.
After we had a good fiscal year in our home country, we are going to open some new offices in the
UK and therefore we are looking for the candidates.
Our HR-Department makes public following open vacancies at our new offices in the UK:

We guarantee the starting annual salary:
£28,800 for the Assistant Account Manager position;
£25,200 for the Data Entry/Computer Operator position.

We invite candidates to submit an application for mentioned above job vacancies and if you get
considered for the position, we will inform! If you accept this job offer you will be asked to
pass an inducting free training course before you start to work.

Should you have any questions about how to apply please contact me and I will email you back with
the information you will need to apply. We hope to hear from you soon!

I am lost if its a scam or genuine. I've applied to 32 jobs since Boxing Day and not sure if this is genuinely one of them or a recruitment agency mailing list.

Last edited:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Given the shocking grammar of this line I'd be slightly suspicious...

MPS Management Corporation has established close partnerships with leading players in the entire value chain of the transaction. Merchants who use our software include Travelocity, Dell, sharper image, Yahoo! Travel, Continental, Xerox, Western Union, SkyMall, Hotwire, Ritz Interactive, headings, NewEgg, Symantec, Pulse EFT and many drugie.Dostupa to alternative payment brands with a simple implementation for the seller. At the same time we are working with financial service providers such as Chase Paymentech, First Data, FNBO, PayPal, Google Checkout, etc. to power the various e-commerce and mobile commerce, authentication service for transactions.

Also they are in New York.

1066gull

Yeh, I have changed my post. Inserted much of then content that was sent to me and they say they are relocating to the UK. I know scams, they get you to train and pay for the training, but they say they will dock the 10 days train from your starting salary.....

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
From the appalling grammar I'd say stay well clear of them.

"Distant Training is a validate and flexible way for you to pass training course in the comfortable for you time and in the nearest possible place."

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Blatant phishing email. It's always the terrible grammar that gives it away - this is some scammer in an internet cafe a long way away from here. DELETE.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
How these things normally work is when you fill out the application form that gives them nearly everything there is to no about you, name, age, DOB, address, previous addresses, national insurance number etc etc etc
The above is enough in itself to get certain lines of credit
Then they will most probably say you will get paid for this online training so please provide your bank details in advance, now they basically have everything they need to become you

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Given the shocking grammar of this line I'd be slightly suspicious...

MPS Management Corporation has established close partnerships with leading players in the entire value chain of the transaction. Merchants who use our software include Travelocity, Dell, sharper image, Yahoo! Travel, Continental, Xerox, Western Union, SkyMall, Hotwire, Ritz Interactive, headings, NewEgg, Symantec, Pulse EFT and many drugie.Dostupa to alternative payment brands with a simple implementation for the seller. At the same time we are working with financial service providers such as Chase Paymentech, First Data, FNBO, PayPal, Google Checkout, etc. to power the various e-commerce and mobile commerce, authentication service for transactions.

Also they are in New York.

On the basis that nothing comes easy of free. I would trust this as far as I trust the SMS messages I keep receiving telling me I have won £1 million in a draw that I haven't entered!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Due to the fact they offered you the job, how did they come across at the interview.
You must have got some impression of the organisation then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here