[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
After 4 years on NSC I am personally starting to see the same old, same old regurgitating itself.

Have we come to a crossroads in original topic threads?
Yes, yes we have.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Possibly by giving the benefit of the doubt more often than we should, NSC seems to have arrived at a place where some quite unpleasant views are aired too often by a small subset of people on here.

Generally, these people attempt to be clever and stay the right side of the offensive line by being a bit vague and/or feigning innocence when called out.

This serves, at times, to create an unpleasant atmosphere which is not what I want NSC to be about.

So this is going to change immediately.

The benefit of the doubt will not be given any more. If you make a habit of writing in a way that largely seeks to diminish, belittle, undermine, divide, discriminate and mock then your days on NSC will be numbered, and I will give no apology for kicking you off here, for good, without further warning.

If you think this is aimed at you, it very probably is, so this is your opportunity to desist, and play a little more nicely.

Fortunately this warning doesn't apply to 99%+ of people who use NSC, who can merrily go on using the site just as they always have done

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports