• Unnecessary, you cannot change the past

Votes: 91 74.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sod the dog ... where's the thread about Miss Swimsuit UK !?

I think you'll find that in one of her pictures she's wearing black. Burn her!

I truly believe in racial equality, and black lives DO matter... but not only has the pendulum swung too far, it's gone 360 degrees and smacked the world in the face.

Not sure where all this will end, but it'll be hilarious for anyone of sound mind.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think you'll find that in one of her pictures she's wearing black. Burn her!

I truly believe in racial equality, and black lives DO matter... but not only has the pendulum swung too far, it's gone 360 degrees and smacked the world in the face.

Not sure where all this will end, but it'll be hilarious for anyone of sound mind.

As do I. There is a funny side open to ridicule but we should be ever vigilant of (mainly white middle class with a political agenda) people wanting to rewrite history and police our speech/thoughts all supposedly in the name of diversity and equality.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Yes that's right ,the majority of people don't want a small minority dictating our history , i'd think you'll find that's the same sentiments across the country
welcome to the real world
Regards
DF

"i'd think you'll find that's the same sentiments across the country", do you think, barren? ???:moo:

what does this mean? "dictating our history", in english, please :rolleyes::p

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
As do I. There is a funny side open to ridicule but we should be ever vigilant of (mainly white middle class with a political agenda) people wanting to rewrite history and police our speech/thoughts all supposedly in the name of diversity and equality.

The Chinese have a term for these people. Baizuo

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sod the dog ... where's the thread about Miss Swimsuit UK !?

Miss Swimsuit UK, 23, is stripped of title over 'All Lives Matter' Facebook post

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/17/miss-swimsuit-uk-stripped-title-lives-matter-facebook-post-13001805/

FIRST, they came for irrelevant historical statues NEXT Simpsons voice-over artists, THEN wartime dogs NOW it's Swimsuit models ... will this madness ever end!?!

You see ? It's less embarrassing for you posting on the Race fishing threads where you're amongst friends. With a bit of perseverance everybody can find their place in the end :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"i'd think you'll find that's the same sentiments across the country", do you think, barren? ???:moo:

what does this mean? "dictating our history", in english, please :rolleyes::p

Nowhere near PPF's political viewpoint but what part of 'a majority of people don't want small minority dictating our history' are you incapable of understanding? I know admission of that fact goes against all your prejudices, but maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Fine, you're against PPF. But it appears to be more serious than that - everybody who thinks you are posting shit has to be aligned with PPF. Right?

Absolute bollox, old butt.

P.S. And don't try asking me some stupid question that you think will make you look smart. And please don't resort to abuse -the HWT option is very close.......

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nowhere near PPF's political viewpoint but what part of 'a majority of people don't want small minority dictating our history' are you incapable of understanding? I know admission of that fact goes against all your prejudices, but maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Fine, you're against PPF. But it appears to be more serious than that - everybody who thinks you are posting shit has to be aligned with PPF. Right?

Absolute bollox, old butt.

P.S. And don't try asking me some stupid question that you think will make you look smart. And please don't resort to abuse -the HWT option is very close.......

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

calm down old timer, you'll have a prolapse...

reread what i've typed s l o w e r :dunce:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

calm down old timer, you'll have a prolapse...

reread what i've typed s l o w e r :dunce:
No I won't, and yes I have.

I have a very good eye for recognising prejudice based c-r-a-p. And tossers.

OK, I'll pretend to fully recognise that anyone who disagrees with you is an old racist leaver and tory/ fascist voter, eh? Suit you?

OK, I (and you) know that's bollox. I've never seen you post anything except nasty snide little posts, which you presumably think are right on............ Bless.

Not worth my attention. HWT'd ....................... utter tosser ....

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No I won't, and yes I have.

I have a very good eye for recognising prejudice based c-r-a-p. And tossers.

OK, I'll pretend to fully recognise that anyone who disagrees with you is an old racist leaver and tory/ fascist voter, eh? Suit you?

OK, I (and you) know that's bollox. I've never seen you post anything except nasty snide little posts, which you presumably think are right on............ Bless.

Not worth my attention. HWT'd ....................... utter tosser ....

oh no :lolol:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Black history has almost been erased, how much is taught in schools about it apart from slavery days.and people are upset about statues of people they have never heard of until recently.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Black history has almost been erased, how much is taught in schools about it apart from slavery days.and people are upset about statues of people they have never heard of until recently.

Which bit of black history has almost been erased?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Absolutely this , why aren't children at school taught about the achievements of inventors such as Lonnie Johnson .

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
My nan had a cat called Pakishop because she trained it to go and get the Daily Mail when her Clements were playing up. I hope none of you elitist snobs are calling my nan's pussy racist.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Which bit of black history has almost been erased?

Well there is the barbary slave trade. They were extremely successful against the most powerful navy in the world. From my experience at school most of our history was focused on black culture as victims, slavery. We very breifly covered the Moors and that was done in a negative way like they were the evil vs Christianity. Nothing about the amazing architecture and culture from that era.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I think you're missing the point here
No I am not pubs change their names regulary. Lewes Road Inn says hello. Nobody says anything but if there is a hint it was done for "cancel culture" reasons it is OMG HOW DARE THEY MAH HISTORY!!!

Edit and yes I know it was called that before once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here