Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this club Premier League Ready?

Are BHA PLR?

• Total voters

I think this season has been pretty much written off by the board. Curious why that is, but the loss of a few thousand season ticket holders probably won't impact much on our revenues - and they'll come back when the board decide they want to fund a meaningful shot at promotion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Price wise & taking the piss out of fans we are...

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think this season has been pretty much written off by the board. Curious why that is, but the loss of a few thousand season ticket holders probably won't impact much on our revenues - and they'll come back when the board decide they want to fund a meaningful shot at promotion

I don't know, for every thousand we don't sell costs the club about £30k each game. So a few thousand short of ST's is about £1.5m over a season, and the few thousand not gained, ST or spontaneous single match day tickets makes it a potential total revenue loss of £3m.

If we had stepped into this season with the potential of say Derby, we could easily have had a 29k -30k attendance on the opening day. Early last season Derby were struggling to get a 20k - 23k attendance, yesterday they had 30k which is an extra £210k in one single game. Over a season this equates to roughly a £5.4m gain in turnover.

To make the Amex boil you have to turn up the gas.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

To make the Amex boil you have to turn up the gas.
Now THAT should be the club's 'mission statement' instead of 'Just do it' or whatever bland, unspecific corporate bollocks it is they've plastered all over the shop.:lolol:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
BHA as a club being ready and as a team are two different things. Some feedback from the Stadium yesterday from various 'employees' was that all is not rosy in the Blooming garden, and whilst this should be taken lightly issues regarding tickets, catering etc etc would still show that there are areas that could be improved still.
That said, I am sure Premier League Clubs are by no means perfect in all areas.
Roll on Tuesday and the B'ham trip!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Now THAT should be the club's 'mission statement' instead of 'Just do it' or whatever bland, unspecific corporate bollocks it is they've plastered all over the shop.:lolol:

:) I guess it's better than the current mission statement that took an expensive team of brain storming marketing experts to come up with.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
We may have the ground and the training facility, but on the pitch we are woefully short of ability.

If we are waiting for youngsters to come through, it will be a minimum of five years before we can make the top two and have any chance of staying up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here