Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this a crime?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm actually a manager at a charity shop and it is legal. However, you're basically taking money away from good causes and putting it into your own pocket. So if you do that, speaking from a charity workers POV, you're a dick. No offence

Love that "You're a dick. No offence" very funny and right, of course!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is it legal to take a pint of milk off of a doorstep or a newspaper from a pile left outside the newsagent's shop before it's opened? On the other hand, is it legal to fly-tip a load of old stuff outside a charity shop?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Nothing wrong with it at all.

I'd never have any new clothes if they made it illegal.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is it legal to take a pint of milk off of a doorstep or a newspaper from a pile left outside the newsagent's shop before it's opened? On the other hand, is it legal to fly-tip a load of old stuff outside a charity shop?

Quite. That's the other side of the coin, people just dumping old shit they don't want. If they cared that much about the charity, they'd wait until the shop was open and donate the stuff properly rather than just leave it in the street to be looted by chavs.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Not gonna lie there's been many a drunken night out where I've stumbled home in the early hours and I've "helped" myself to a free newspaper! Nicking from charities though is horrible, it's embarrassing to think people actually do that!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here