Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there really no thread on Littlejohn's latest bullying outrage?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Of course you can't but his prejudice hardly helped matters did it.

i see no prejudice in the original article,some people will agree with me

you see prejudice in the original article,some people will agree with you

i cant help but feel however this witch hunt is mostly to do with those that are against The Daily Mail and therefore Littlejohn and are just grabbing at anything to make a political point as opposed to a social awareness or discrimination point of view,it is quite shameful considering some poor person is dead.

the worst part is i am no longer shocked at the depths those on the left will go to in order to score some sort of political win,.....chips........shoulders.........has never been more evident with this story

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I have not seem a nativity play at either of my sons schools, last Christmas it was the lion king. Whether this is a concerted effort not to offend other religions is something I am not aware of.

My eldest boy was taught for his last two years by a female teacher who is in a civil partnership with a woman and hey have a toddler as well, I have no problem with that. I did have a problem when they wanted to not only teach my son sex education but also about same sex relationships. Maybe I'm bigoted but he will find out about it soon enough without bein taught it in school.
If I was told that his tutor in secondary school was coming in next week as a woman then they would have to move him into another class, by all means live your life the way you want but don't do it around my kids.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A witch hunt you say? Going after Richard Littlejohn?

Where's my torch?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How dreadfully sad. I do wonder if this person chose the right career. Many transgender people suffer from depression and mental problems because of the way they feel about themselves and the way that the rest of us view them and it takes a lot of courage together with a lot of support for them to change their gender. And let's face it - kids are mercilessly cruel. I think she'd have been better off in an adult environment. Just my opinion.

I'd have absolutely no problem with my kids being taught by a transgender person though. No idea why Littlejohn has such a big problem with it. Actually I do - people like him see non-heterosexuals as kiddy fiddlers; weirdos who corrupt children's minds. Thatcher did as well and she brought in Section 28. He'd deny that's the real reason but that's the truth.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
It really depends on your definitions doesn't it. Take the liberal Scandinavian attitude towards sex education. It would appall a lot of people in this country but guess what. Their teenage pregnancy stats make ours look like the embarrassment they are and from my (albeit limited) interactions with Scandinavian men & women they have an unbelievably enlightened, non self conscious views on sex in general. Does that make it right, I don't know but it's a different definition of what it is "right" to expose a child to.

I would suggest that social deprevation and poverty are more likey to cause youth preganacy than the lack of a coherent sex education program in schools.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I would suggest that social deprevation and poverty are more likey to cause youth preganacy than the lack of a coherent sex education program in schools.

I agree they are as likely to be catalysts. Aren't we meant to be the 5th biggest economy in the world though? How could Scandinavia have less social deprevation & poverty than us?

Oh yeah, because they have governments that give a toss about people rather than lining their own pockets. Different thread I guess.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
i see no prejudice in the original article,some people will agree with me

you see prejudice in the original article,some people will agree with you

i cant help but feel however this witch hunt is mostly to do with those that are against The Daily Mail and therefore Littlejohn and are just grabbing at anything to make a political point as opposed to a social awareness or discrimination point of view,it is quite shameful considering some poor person is dead.

the worst part is i am no longer shocked at the depths those on the left will go to in order to score some sort of political win,.....chips........shoulders.........has never been more evident with this story

I don't think despising the Daily Mail has much to do with left or right more to do with standards of journalims and basic human decency. Even with the tabloids we have the Mail stand out as publishing the most hate-filled copy most of which is based on lies or at best half-truths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here