Is there other life out there in the universe?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
???

Or are we simply alone in the this incredibly huge universe?

If the sole purpose of the universe was to create humans, then why did it take over 13 billion years to do it?

Or is the universe bursting with vibrant and large amounts of life, but due to the size of the universe, every planet that has life thinks they're on their own, just like us.

It's a very interesting topic, I'm one of those people who simply ADMIRES the universe, I hope you are too.

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
???

Or are we simply alone in the this incredibly huge universe?

If the sole purpose of the universe was to create humans, then why did it take over 13 billion years to do it?

Or is the universe bursting with vibrant and large amounts of life, but due to the size of the universe, every planet that has life thinks they're on their own, just like us.

It's a very interesting topic, I'm one of those people who simply ADMIRES the universe, I hope you are too.

Wow a serious post designed to make us think, I'm gonna follow this one :lolol:

But in answer to your question, given the size of the universe, and the fact that we have discovered planets capable of sustaining rudimentary life in our own tiny solar system, it stands to reason that there is advanced life somewhere out there. I personally think that it's pretty arrogant of us to assume that we are the only intelligent life anywhere, unfortunately the day they tried to make contact they scanned Croydon for a suitable landing site and thought "f*** that"

kateean2

Nov 13, 2012
Hope you are happy!
als.jpg

man.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports