Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Is there one track that you could play all evening, without getting sick of it ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
deleted

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I double dropped and put it on a decent system, think I could definitely get a few happy hours out of this.

..and RIP Sandwell Districts Juan Mendez.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Variety is the spice of life eh?

Maybe that's a song. But it's also a maxim. Why would you ruin a song you love by continually repeating it all evening?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The wife's favourite song too.

Thoughts on this cover ?

Your wife clearly has great taste!

I really do think it's a work of genius. Lyrically it doesnt get much better, especially the opeing lines, and the music is a perfect loose but tight groove...if that makes sense.

I'll listen to this cover now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your wife clearly has great taste!

I really do think it's a work of genius. Lyrically it doesnt get much better, especially the opeing lines, and the music is a perfect loose but tight groove...if that makes sense.

I'll listen to this cover now.
I like it, definitely one of the better covers. There's been some shockers like GnR and Motorhead. I think the key to doing this song justice is to keep the groove, enjoy yourself and do not try to be clever.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

The greatest side 1, track 1 of album 1 by a band ever, in my not-so-humble opinion. It's flawless.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

The greatest side 1, track 1 of album 1 by a band ever, in my not-so-humble opinion. It's flawless.

Great song, great album. I reckon I wanna be adored or Rock'n'roll star better it in the greatest first song on a first album stakes though. Although it's music so it's horses for courses.

It would make a decent poll/world cup...

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
First comment says it all ‘The instrumental version is called "The Magnificent Dance". Nice job, 'cause it's a song that you can hear for hours before get tired of it’

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Alternative question: could you manage a whole evening listening to tracks chosen by Harry Wilson’s Tackle?! 😉

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here