Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there more to come?.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think Crofts may go....
Based purely on the fact that I imagine he is now amongst the highest earners at the club.

CMS aswell due to his contract expiring/unlikely to renew for less money scenario

No way will / should Crofty go after his season last season!

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Fennel flying to Manchester tonight according to his twitter? A loan move to someone around there likely? Like to see him gain some long-term real league experience as a striker. Looks like the boy can finish.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Based purely on the fact that I imagine he is now amongst the highest earners at the club.

CMS aswell due to his contract expiring/unlikely to renew for less money scenario

You imagine? Are there any facts to back that up or are you basing that on the fact he re-signed during the Gus era?

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex

I agree. If decent offers are made I think the club will sell them. I can't imagine the club letting players contracts run down particularly if they have a market value. KLL and CMS certainly fall in to this category. I'd take any offer for Crofts to get him off the wages. We have so many midfield options now, I don't see the value in him. He must be a relatively high earner.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Burke's list? BURKE'S LIST? What does that man know about football eh? He epitomises EVERYTHING that's wrong with our football club and hasn't a CLUE when it comes to transfers. And Nathan Jones. He can DO ONE too. Rubbish, all of them.

Have I got that right?

You forgot, SELF-INTEREST and OVER PAYING FOR CRAP PLAYERS! (Have ignored NAILED ON RELEGATION & THE MIDDLE EASTERN INTEREST)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We do appear to have a few too many midfielders, so I would expect some movement(s) out, for FFP if nothing else. Two players for each position is good, but we've got 12 to fill 4 places on the field......

Assuming Baldock is the big deal striker, I would just like to get a fourth CB in - with injuries and the inevitable suspensions we look a bit light there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here