Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there anyone who doesn't like...,

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Cheesy, over the top and very camp, which is usually OK but never got Queen at all, although the music videos were entertaining. Background music at a party at best.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Queen bore me to tears.

Can't say I dislike any of their songs but i don't really like any of them either.

I kind of kicked against them and their 'old' fans and what they represented (to me) when i was a youth and never really recovered.

Meh I believe the young uns say

You have not been charged for this insightful and exciting post.

Pretty much agree with all that.

My mother-in-law always played Queen, Phil Collins or Kenny ****ing Gee in the early days of my relationship with my wife. It scarred me.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
It is now very popular, but that wasn't always the case. Good song. Good times good song.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Really liked it when it was released (think I was 8 :) ), not so much now. If you were to ask me about 'Save Me', 'Play The Game' or 'Seven Seas of Rhye' however... :thumbsup:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Their 86 Wembley gigs have just been voted the best live gigs of all time, I was there, I've seen much much better

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Me like it. Won't deliberately listen to it but when that LADY GODIVA moments kicks in in any club I might now be In a decade ago, the Meade will jam and roar on his swelled knees. The rest of queen is mostly turd.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
It's good but soooooo overplayed. Broghton Rock is their best song.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sort of music that's played at weddings and crap pub disco's.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I like the beginning and end slow bits of Bohemian Rhapsody. But Queen sort of do my head in a bit apart from that.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Is this some secret message about who is going to be our next manager?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here