Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any reason why CH was not interviewed post match

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Card hungry the time they came here before p, card shy this time. Bent or incompetent. Either way a disgrace

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Possibly didnt want to be put on the spot having f....d up again, which is taking away his good moments and perhaps explains why he isnt at a Premier club.

except he did do post match press interviews,he hasn't "f..." up *again* and doesn't explain anything.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep. we've only closed out one goal leads recently at Reading, MK Dons, and 14 other times this season.

We could have gained way more points if we'd stayed more positive too, in fact we could be top of the table. How many late goals have we conceded playing so negatively at the end of games?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We could have gained way more points if we'd stayed more positive too, in fact we could be top of the table. How many late goals have we conceded playing so negatively at the end of games?
But we may have also conceded more late goals if we'd carried on attacking.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

What are you saying ? We should do a Derby cos its simply not good enough.
ie: Sack Hughton cos he doesn't know what he's doing ?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What are you saying ? We should do a Derby cos its simply not good enough.
ie: Sack Hughton cos he doesn't know what he's doing ?

Blimey, have I suggested sacking Hughton? No I have suggested that his tactic of trying to sit on leads is a bit shit and I'd prefer us to try for the extra goal to kill the game. No need to over react so badly to a bit of criticism :rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
But we may have also conceded more late goals if we'd carried on attacking.

Not sure that inviting pressure from a team that just hoof the ball and have big players who also score lots of late goals is a better tactic, especially when you have outplayed them by attacking them.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Blimey, have I suggested sacking Hughton? No I have suggested that his tactic of trying to sit on leads is a bit shit and I'd prefer us to try for the extra goal to kill the game. No need to over react so badly to a bit of criticism :rolleyes:

We had plenty of chances on the counter to kill off the game this afternoon. Nothing in Hughton's tactics that prevented that.
And it wasn't Hughton's tactics that gave Keane a free header to draw the match.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he clearly does know what he's doing......the players let him down today.....we had the game won and we gave them a result at the death , it's a concentration problem from a large portion of the team.....why are we so shit at defending set pieces (corners specifically)....why , dyche even said they were aware of it and targeted it ffs...........some big bloke needs to get his head on the ball and get it away......both their goals came from the ball not being dealt with from corners.......

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And it wasn't Hughton's tactics that gave Keane a free header to draw the match.

Disagree, bringing on Sidwell and then sitting back and inviting them on to us, it was almost inevitable that they would eventually score, well it was to me anyway.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not sure that inviting pressure from a team that just hoof the ball and have big players who also score lots of late goals is a better tactic, especially when you have outplayed them by attacking them.

How did Derby do today Icy ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Disagree, bringing on Sidwell and then sitting back and inviting them on to us, it was almost inevitable that they would eventually score, well it was to me anyway.

And to most supporters as we keep on doing. Who was it said the best form of defence is to attack while you are attacking with the ball they cannot. We gave away the game when he took Hemed off but in fairness he looked f....d.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here