Is there any reason the Palace game cant be beamed back to The Amex

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
The League encounter was beamed back to the thousands who couldn't get a ticket, so why cant the play-off game be ?
It's a sell out, all the tickets have gone and I bet we could still get 10,000+ in the Amex to see a beam back.
It's rough for all the regular fans who have been unable to get a ticket. We're averaging 25,000 plus at home and we only get 2,000 tickets.

get a Sky 24 hour pass for £9.99 and then connect your computer to a telly.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Childrens certficate in most pubs expires at 9.00pm so children must leave by then.. which is the start of the 2nd half.

I had no idea such a thing existed, but still, if it were the Amex they'd have left by then anyway so what's the difference?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have never seen football played in the SKY before. It's usually on a pitch. Very confusing.

You could have done if you went to the Conference Play Off final on Sunday

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Would have loved to have sat in the North or South with thousands of others watching it on the 'big' screens. Unfortunately our 'big' screens aren't really big enough.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The exchange or the Palmeria for me, although im currently considering watching it at home by myself, just in case we get dicked on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports