Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any motorcycle parking at the AMEX?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Just got a new bike and am planning to ride it down on tuesday night, dont know where i can park though... anyone know?

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
ahh ok, i thought that was just for 1901 members and stuff, take it its ok if youre not then.

Spiritualised

Jul 30, 2010
yep, go in the main entrance and the stewards will direct you. By far the easiest way to get in and out.

Jan 21, 2012
You won't mistake where to park your bike. Loads of people have worked out it's by far the easiest and best way to get to the ground. I take mine as much as i can.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Anyone who has a bike knows full well that all laws don't apply to them. It's fantastic, you ride/park /leave whenever you please, plus no queuing or jams!

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
And please delete this thread - we don't want everyone to know. THE easiest and best method to get to, and away from, the ground, especially for the evening games.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have seen the number of bikes increase as the season has progressed.

I park mine directly behind the lamppost so its protected from reversing coaches.
Normally one of the first there and often get asked by the steward if i can move it down, but since 00snock got knocked over i not chancing it and tell this to the stewards and they let me leave it there.
But it will all change next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here