Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a singer whose voice irritates you so much that you have to leave the room

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bruno Mars.

I Think I Wanna Marry You? I think I wanna PUNCH you :angry:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i literally cant stand a single one of her songs, and imo, she ruined 'valerie' (Amy Winehouse)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
How anyone can dislike the dulcet tones of Lord Lucan of Mercury is beyond me.
Personally, I can't stand Dolly Partons southern drawl. Christ, it makes me want to cut my ears off with a spoon

Ali Campbell spot on. Cannot stand UB40 and considering the number of members of the band their music has all the life and energy of a wallaby farting and following through.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Celine Dion - it's not that she can't sing, i just can't think of anyone who sings with less feeling - i have seen more passionate performances at the Karaoke at the dodgy pub at Portslade Station

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Eva Cassidy - My daughters both loved her, but I just couldn't cope with her style of singing. She didn't know when to breathe.
James Taylor - as in "You've got a friend". He has written some good songs, but his voice is so dreary and dull and depressing.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
all those breathless winisome female singers of which we have a massive glut here in Oz, I'm talking Sarah Blasko , Lisa Mitchell and the like...... Oh, plus Alvin and The Chipmuncks, they can do one too. Matt Bellamy makes me cringe and that awful Marina (who has the Diamonds), she sounds like Lene Lovitch ffs. There's more, but I will sound older and more intolerant than I already am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here