Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is there a PL club with more dislikable players and manager than United?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Too many entitled dickheads at that club, including the fans.

Ten Hag is where it stems from imo
Anthony
Fernandes
Shaw
Slabhead
That Austrian beanpole

Both Shaw and Ten Hag came across as lacking any class at all in the post match interviews. Gave the Albion absolutely no credit at all, just moaned.

Last edited:

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
The better we get, the more teams I have reason to despise. I always thought of myself as a decent enough, live & let live, type of guy. It seems I’m a grudge holding, petty and hate filled asshole. Ah well, success eh?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No. Was always thus, Fergie was a terrible loser as well.
Not sure what they were all like before Fergie, but he has a lot to answer for. The touchline is a circus, a sideshow these days, it's why Sky have cameras permanently locked on the managers. I'm sure their entitlement stems from his lengthy tenure.

Stumpy Tim

I quite like Luke Shaw to be honest. Classy response after the penalty shootout, and held his hand up on the mistake last night. He also fronted up in front of the cameras a few minutes after his mistake when he must have been gutted. I don't know why they force players & managers to do that after 99 minutes of drama... the end result is very rarely going to be good for the teams that lose.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And their fans - are they the most pathetic protestors ever - 10 seconds of the big banner at kick off, 10 seconds in the second half then, the moment they are losing, out comes two banners by the 100 fans left when the penalties taken

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leeds?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Sadly Rashford seems to be heading that way. The dive when Dunk briefly, very lightly touched his chest, the constant falling over and whining for a pen or free kick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here