Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a nice part of Burgess Hill?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Folders lane was a lot nicer before everyone decided to build houses in their back gardens. Janes Lane doesn't look like lasting much longer untouched either but is one of the nicest at the moment.

Freinds of ours live in Folders Lane [almost the furthest house from the town]. They rejected an offer of £8million for their 'back garden'/paddock about 10 years ago.

brightonbeautiful

Jul 26, 2004
Burgess Hill
I live near the Triangle and have never had any problems - nice neighbours near the leisure centre and pub and easy access to the A23 for football.
If it was good enough for Bobby Zamora Burgess Hill is good enough for me.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Freinds of ours live in Folders Lane [almost the furthest house from the town]. They rejected an offer of £8million for their 'back garden'/paddock about 10 years ago.

Good on them, hard to turn down when it's offered though isn't it. Theres a couple of houses down that end that are exactly the same design as my house, could be theirs!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Keymer Road (south from what used to be Hoadley's Corner - roundabout at the top of Station Road) is about the poshest road in the town. Must be looking at close to three quarters of a million for some of those houses. South from Folders Lane. You are virtually out of the town by the time you reach there though.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
As a resident of burgess hill it is a good place with the park, numerous footy clubs, and a little cinema for a cheeky session at the pictures.

NOW, it is not perfect. There are places where it is a shithole. Think one of the worse places has to be the industrial estate, the place is just a genuine shit hole and is best of being non-existent. Oh and there's a jehovah's witness there too place too which makes me laugh :lolol:

Though the cunts that work there keep on knocking at my door. I'm tempted to say something that'l really offend them :D

One of those shitholes is Wisden Avenue :glare:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Shows how spoilt we are in Sussex when a town like Burgess Hill is widely deemed a shit hole.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Burgess Hill is why I support Brighton. When I was small my brother & me were sent on Childrens Country Holiday Fund holidays & we went to stay with really nice people who lived on Junction Rd. They took me to my first football match. Brighton Vs Brentford. Being from Shepherds Bush I wasn't going to side with Brentford & my ridiculous love affair of Brighton & Hove Albion began circa 1975. I've suffered for it let me tell ya.

ChapManiA

Banned
Oct 25, 2004
Burgess Hill, West-Sussex
I'd say Denham Road, West Park Cresent, Dumbrils Close, Temple Grove, Cisbury Road, The Hawthorns are just a selection of the best places in live in Burgess Hill.

In all seriousness, the roads in and around Tesco Superstore are worth a look, basically, the south east end of Jane Murray Way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here