Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Is there a MOD on NSC …… Please !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hi,

The Score Predictor needs to be turned ’on’ for viewing - so I can see who has posted their scores.

Bozza & Guiness Boy have been messaged but no response.

HELP !! - please
I have replied. I told you I didn’t understand your message. The thread isn’t moderated or different to the other score predictions threads as far as I can see.

Also, it’s Christmas Eve. Some of us have things to do.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have replied. I told you I didn’t understand your message. The thread isn’t moderated or different to the other score predictions threads as far as I can see.

Also, it’s Christmas Eve. Some of us have things to do.
Yes but get your finger out and sort it 😂😏

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
weller.jpeg
Right here....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
@Steve Foster - these are my only edit options. If you’re saying you can’t see who voted for what, I don’t think any of these will fix them. Boz might have other options. Perhaps be patient given time of year?

63E59855-3742-465F-A751-88EE8A8CD448.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry - I read your message but there is not a mod/admin option to amend it in the way you want.

So, to try and fix it, I’ll need to delve into the sql backend, but I’ve literally never looked at that since the platform migration so it may take me a while to figure it out, and time is something I don’t currently have much of.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi,

The Score Predictor needs to be turned ’on’ for viewing - so I can see who has posted their scores.

HELP !! - please
Did you forget to tick the 'allow public view' box when yo set it up ? It's OK on the Charlton one and it's a set-up option for a new poll.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Seems to be a lot of grumpy people on this thread , well one anyway .

It’s Christmas every year , surely you would have everything sorted out by now , that’s not a good excuse .

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sorry - I read your message but there is not a mod/admin option to amend it in the way you want.

So, to try and fix it, I’ll need to delve into the sql backend, but I’ve literally never looked at that since the platform migration so it may take me a while to figure it out, and time is something I don’t currently have much of.
Waddaya mean, you don't know how it works....

5 minute job.

Honestly, some people.....

(back to sleep) :yawn:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

Thats a much more decent response

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hi,

HELP !! - please
Couldn't you get one of the two extra people you hired thanks to the non-budget to help ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like this will do the trick - I'll try and get it installed tonight or, failing that, sometime soon...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here