Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Wigan game selling very well or.......

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ben Watson was stretchered off in the 1st half this evening. Unlikely to be facing us this weekend. That free-kick he hit last weekend against Cardiff was a cracker.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
350 - they once took 89 to spurs

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wigan above us on goals scored now.

Saturday is massive, let's win it.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Ben Watson was stretchered off in the 1st half this evening. Unlikely to be facing us this weekend. That free-kick he hit last weekend against Cardiff was a cracker.

Suspected broken leg. I wouldn't wish that on any player - once let alone twice - hope he fully recovers. Will be a big miss for them on Saturday.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wigan above us on goals scored now.

Saturday is massive, let's win it.

Spot on, I can't even begin to stress what a massive game Saturday is for us.

More tickets have been released. Now every block is available in the north stand (limited numbers tho) and a significant chunk in E1H as well as a few more for the WSL.

Still not loads....

I do wonder why there are never ANY offered on a match by match basis in the WSU? When the half season tickets were being offered, there was a few dozen available here. As they didn't sell, then surely they are going empty each match. Odd.....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
More tickets have been released. Now every block is available in the north stand (limited numbers tho) and a significant chunk in E1H as well as a few more for the WSL.

Still not loads....

I do wonder why there are never ANY offered on a match by match basis in the WSU? When the half season tickets were being offered, there was a few dozen available here. As they didn't sell, then surely they are going empty each match. Odd.....

So what we on for ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Looks like the answer is that it is selling well.

Club have opened S1E behind the goal in the south, which would suggest there are no others they can release. A rare opportunity to grab a seat behind the goal in the south, near the away fan(s).

Elsewhere there a a couple of dozen singles in the north, similar in the west and a few more in the east.

With the weather looking wonderful and being a cheap £25 game, we will hopefully have a few late deciders to swell the crowd. Might just touch 28,000, which might be the highest number of home tickets sold, for what is a crucial fixture is our quest for a play off spot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Might get a few going today on the off chance we win our next two FA Cup games and they will have a ticket stub from a home game.:lol:

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
I'll post here as well as in the tickets section. I need to find 1 ticket for this afternoon for a local charity for the visually impaired so one of therir members can attend for the first time . If anyone's feeling generous pm me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here