Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is The Tin Pot On the Box

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Apologies if already discussed but is the Autowindcreens Shield on the telly ? Hoping that one of the Footy channels out here will cover it... If so then trip to the red Lion me thinks or MyP2P will be up and running

Cheers

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Isnt it the same date as the Carling Cup second Legs, leaving sky no choice but to show the dead rubber of spurs burnley?

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Bugger

Maybe ESPN Deportes will cover it or the in depth highlights on TVS will have to do

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Sky are showing United Derby on the date of the first leg, and have a JPT game pencilled in for the date of the second leg but havent announced which one (Im presuming they're both on the same evening)

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
cheers boss - lets hope we get through and on to Wem Ber Ley !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky are showing United Derby on the date of the first leg, and have a JPT game pencilled in for the date of the second leg but havent announced which one (Im presuming they're both on the same evening)
it will be the Scunny match.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
why? was discussing this last night and i suppose they will choose whichever game looks like it'll be a good'un.

luton town, let alone us, have a bigger fanbase than scunny and rov'rum put together i bet.

Dont know how late they make the call, but result of first legs may have an influence as well.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
after the shite game on Sky last time I bet Sky wont want to show us ever again!

and who could blame them!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
why? was discussing this last night and i suppose they will choose whichever game looks like it'll be a good'un.

luton town, let alone us, have a bigger fanbase than scunny and rov'rum put together i bet.
we were on last time so I think they will show the northern game to appear impartial.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Aye itl be a grand game an all and that lad duckworth can arf kick thee ball a right long way upt pitch by ekk blimey by gum that were right close to being a goal that. now over to charlie grimthorpe who has the rotherham manager with him. Well chuck big game tonight do you think you have a sniff like? Well chuck i would say we were oot and oot favorites seeing as we thrashed those right dirty northen bastads leeds and wiped the scullery floor with those soft southern northern section bastads leicester by ek.

anyhow dont watch it on the box go to the game ffs. NO not thee northern one :thud:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They might even have Stevie G giving his thoughts on the match via a prison payphone linkup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here