Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Great Hoax about to be exposed?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Only to wash their secret undies.

That was a decoy post by me, designed to throw you off the scent.

Of course I'm in the Illuminati (1st NSC Order). Those robes won't iron themselves you know.

In the interests of proving that the 1NSCOI are an open and friendly organisation, here is an image from a recent ceremony, celebrating Bozza's elevation to the Grand World Order of Illuminati High Lords (as a reward, he got a tattoo of a triangle on his left buttock & a new iPhone 8S).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402043151.704061.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Do they let women in the Illuminati?

If its anything like the masons then, believe me, you'd be bored out of your mind.

There are NO women alive that would derive any fun out of hanging out with a bunch of functional alcoholics and social inadequates.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Look above her head. It's a SIGN, I tell you, a SIGN!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402043578.155533.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think thinking's very important

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When I saw the great hoax exposed title thought it was going to be about Global warming.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
According to one of our colleagues, all the mass shootings in the States are all hoaxes and involve actors. They have Mossad connections too.

To be fair the Sandy Hook parents looked like actors. This video shows Robbie Parker laughing before he gets into his role of a grieving father.

Then there are the sandy hook extras walking around in circles at the Sandy Hook Firehouse to create the illusion of a busier atmosphere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBoW7Hsmjk

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That was a decoy post by me, designed to throw you off the scent.

Being put off the scent of secret undies put me in a tizz, until I made a tin foil hat to block my inner perversiions from receiving such thoughts.

I never kew about tin foil hatters although it took a while as I was googling tin foil haters. Thanks for bringing it to my attention or was it the CIA?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here