Votes: 37 28.0%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For the record, Ernest wasn't banned.

NSC has an infractions (warnings) system - think of it in the same way as points on a driving licence. Multiple infractions mean the points tot up and a ban is automatically imposed by the board software. The initial ban is for a mere 3 days. They happen pretty infrequently because most people accept a single warning, understand the need for a particular rule - often to the point of PMing the mod concerned to apologise - and everyone moves on.

Occasionally people can't accept the warning and keep going and going. It is hoped that a short posting restriction allows things to settle down.

I have no interest in stopping people from posting on NSC, either temporarily or permanently, if it can be helped.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For the record, Ernest wasn't banned.

NSC has an infractions (warnings) system - think of it in the same way as points on a driving licence. Multiple infractions mean the points tot up and a ban is automatically imposed by the board software. The initial ban is for a mere 3 days. They happen pretty infrequently because most people accept a single warning, understand the need for a particular rule - often to the point of PMing the mod concerned to apologise - and everyone moves on.

Occasionally people can't accept the warning and keep going and going. It is hoped that a short posting restriction allows things to settle down.

I have no interest in stopping people from posting on NSC, either temporarily or permanently, if it can be helped.

Hear hear, next time I will repent earlier than usual

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What does Ernest make NSC? His running gag tends to be mildly amusing, but his serious stuff tends to make him look like a cretin.

Alternatively one jealous person as Ernest is an NSC legend perhaps you aspire to ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Alternatively one jealous person as Ernest is an NSC legend perhaps you aspire to ?

Apart from that making no comprehensible sense... Yes. I'd love to be an ageing ginge with a fanbase of those with free rail travel. Actually, not. I leave you to suck each other off over the mess you have contributed to.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have just he is on Hunger Strike until his ban is rescinded.

Only TWO full English breakfasts today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Apart from that making no comprehensible sense... Yes. I'd love to be an ageing ginge with a fanbase of those with free rail travel. Actually, not. I leave you to suck each other off over the mess you have contributed to.

Lovely words of support from a moderator, I feel your love (and jealousy)

So now you are inferring I am gay as no allegedly as well as insulting ginger people, fine standards indeed

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have just he is on Hunger Strike until his ban is rescinded.

Only TWO full English breakfasts today.

Indeed this is correct, we will have a Facebook campaign up and running shortly to stop this nonsense

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm incredibly jealous. I wish I spent more than £100pa on the wretched railway.

So what about calling me gay and insulting ginger people, just water of a ducks back I suppose at the end of the day and mysteriously forgotten

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Union hating Beach Hut gets free travel thanks to his loathed union.

It has **** all to do with the Union so try using Google it is a bit like your better pension than others, green with envy ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So what about calling me gay and insulting ginger people, just water of a ducks back I suppose at the end of the day and mysteriously forgotten

I called you gay and ginger? Despite not doing so, I've moved beyond playground insults despite the worry you would not understand them.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Gay gingers get free rail travel?

Personally, I'm close to being outraged.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Does anyone really give a @*&%? It's a football forum FFS. My god the international break is tedious

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I called you gay and ginger? Despite not doing so, I've moved beyond playground insults despite the worry you would not understand them.

Yes you inferred that which is cool given the debate about the poster and that thread, brilliant back down and reverse out of what I posted but perhaps read it or delete it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gay gingers get free rail travel?

Personally, I'm close to being outraged.

Indeed, disgraceful according to a moderator but to be fair it was either ginger or gay and not a combination

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here