Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is that right Corrie is off again tonight?

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Shocking as the events in Whitehaven are can we not as a nation seperate fact and fiction?

And what's the betting ITV do a docu drama about what happened yesterday within the next
5 years?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who cares. FAR to nice an evening to be indoors watching the tellybox anyway, regardless of whats on.
The new theme music is shite as well.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
You sound genuinly miffed Harty! Do you tape it when it clashes with evening games?

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I suppose Britain's got talent is still on though. What a load of bollocks, semi-finals should mean TWO.:wozza:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
You sound genuinly miffed Harty! Do you tape it when it clashes with evening games?

Joking apart, the soaps are one of the few things in the current climate that Mrs H, my daughter and I can sit and watch without WW3 breaking out.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
And what's the betting ITV do a docu drama about what happened yesterday within the next
5 years?

Probably right there, but far better that it gets the ITV treatment than have Hollywood let lose on it...the director would probably feel obliged to change the ending to have the villain of the piece shot by the cops, rather than turn a gun on himself.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Eastenders have cancelled a story line where Lucas goes killing a load of prostitutes too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here