Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is someone out to GET Harty

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I hope Paul Barber reads this thread, I am intrigued, and whilst hoping this is Part One of an exciting tv series to distract us from the on pitch misery. I think it could be developed into something for the Big Screen. I think Matt Damon would make an excellent El Pres and perhaps Ray Winstone for the loud mouth and Graham Norton as Security. Could be a good earner for the club. :)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That shows what you know. The Worthing Herald is viewed in the same way as the Washington Post for its swashbuckling style and rapier like investigative journalism.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Herald knows.

Pah its nothing compared to the mighty Steyning Herald thats proper cutting edge!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I hope Paul Barber reads this thread, I am intrigued, and whilst hoping this is Part One of an exciting tv series to distract us from the on pitch misery. I think it could be developed into something for the Big Screen. I think Matt Damon would make an excellent El Pres and perhaps Ray Winstone for the loud mouth and Graham Norton as Security. Could be a good earner for the club. :)

I think Julian Clary to play [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Pah its nothing compared to the mighty Steyning Herald thats proper cutting edge!

Ah yes. Like the "chequer gate" scandal when it turned out that the chips served with the filet mignon were from Aldi rather than "organic specially selected" as advertised. "Deep Throat" turning out to be Mrs. Skaggs from the kitchen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
*cough* Allegedly Q, allegedly. We all know that Big Brother monitors NSC, and we don't want to get Bozza into trouble.

#TapsNose

Quite, allegedly but all tame stuff really compared to the old Gazettes rant about migrant blackbirds.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Damian Lewis as Richard Tiltman whilst I would like Justin Lee Collins to play me, expanding the plot a bit Leslie Grantham would be a shoe in for Ernest, Bette Midler as Richie Reynolds and Hugh Bonneville as Derek Allan.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That shows what you know. The Worthing Herald is viewed in the same way as the Washington Post for its swashbuckling style and rapier like investigative journalism.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Herald knows.

Well I for one can't wait for the upcoming release of the critically acclaimed movie, Frost/Barber.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well I for one can't wait for the upcoming release of the critically acclaimed movie, Frost/Barber.

I suspect that Frost will get one question in, and the rest of the film will be a 90 minute monologue reply.

Although thinking about it, Frost is dead, do you think someone had him bumped off for questioning the quality and price of the pulled pork baps in the 1901 lounge? Suspect that's one for Ask the Club though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I suspect that Frost will get one question in, and the rest of the film will be a 90 minute monologue reply.

Although thinking about it, Frost is dead, do you think someone had him bumped off for questioning the quality and price of the pulled pork baps in the 1901 lounge? Suspect that's one for Ask the Club though.

"Mr Chief Executive: why didn't you just destroy the baps?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here