Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is poyet mainly gonna be a SUIT WEARER then?

Oct 25, 2003
michael mcintyre definitely CAN'T come in in my view

donal can

donal_macintyre_and_ameera-200x300.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Daniel-Craig-Picture.jpg

If we're branching away from the sports genre slightly, I would like to propose to the committee that we consider membership for the above gentleman, in order to boost the BRITISH contingent, whch I feel is currently lacking somewhat. A well turned out chap who has charm, presence and charisma, and would be more than capable of holding his own in a conversation about the portugese yacht industry with Roberto Martinez over a prawn and paprrika vol-au-vont.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would love to see him in a good old fashioned teddyboy suit.

Ps which one is stefan & scott oakes dad (ex leicester city) ?

Attachments

• showaddywaddy.jpg
    showaddywaddy.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 81

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Daniel-Craig-Picture.jpg

If we're branching away from the sports genre slightly, I would like to propose to the committee that we consider membership for the above gentleman, in order to boost the BRITISH contingent, whch I feel is currently lacking somewhat. A well turned out chap who has charm, presence and charisma, and would be more than capable of holding his own in a conversation about the portugese yacht industry with Roberto Martinez over a prawn and paprrika vol-au-vont.
Yes. Yes I think Sir GUS would approve. Entry GRANTED.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Surely there must be room for this man - Joachim Löw would be nothing in the fashion stakes without him. He is the Godfather of the slimfit shirt.

Attachments

• klin.jpg
    klin.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 47

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
In answer to [MENTION=7321]casbom[/MENTION] question about style in the 1901 and to focus the mind for the potential Wembley debut i remind you of Club Gus.

Could a mod move this back to the big board please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here