[Albion] Is Potter 1 game away from being sacked?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Potter be sacked if we don’t beat Norwich?

• Don’t be silly he is doing alright

Votes: 206 84.4%
  • 7 games without a win - sack him

Votes: 38 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fans don’t replace managers it’s never happened and won’t start happening.

Agreed, the out of job managers better than Potter will make it easy to get someone better in

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We’re in a tailspin, home form is dreadful, don’t look like scoring from open play, consistent errors in defence and increasingly odd team selections. Whilst I don’t think Norwich will be the tipping point, I don’t think we’re that far away from TB pulling the trigger. It’s easy to attribute this to the lack of a striker, but the past few games (especially at home), we’ve created so few chances that I don’t see what difference a top class striker would make.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
As unlikely as it may seem, right now, I still predict we will finish on our highest points total, and GP will still be here next season (unless he chooses to go, obviously).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Board will stick with him no matter the losses, no matter the losing score-lines, no matter the brainless slow paced football or relentlessly being suckers to killer counter attacks.

He’s 50 games from getting the sack.

This. Because we are a “well run club”*

*great pies, fans forums, family friendly, award winning programme, world class changing rooms, 100% sustainable transport, recycled cups, white, red AND rose wine choices…everything you go to football for, right?!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This. Because we are a “well run club”*

*great pies, fans forums, family friendly, award winning programme, world class changing rooms, 100% sustainable transport, recycled cups, white, red AND rose wine choices…everything you go to football for, right?!

We make away fans feel very, very welcome on and off the pitch.

A great touch.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Why have you switched to this account to post this comment when you were quite happily using your regular account earlier in the evening? ???

Well I guess it won't be one of [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION]'s other accounts, as even he wouldn't be that stupid ???

When someone comes up with a name who would get more out of this squad, then his time will be up - Alan Pardew anyone ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are reaching the point where a parting of the ways may be the best option, the results and performances are shit, we have two perma sick notes in Lallana and Webster and the natives are restless :down:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Well played, Graham."

"Cheers Antonio. Don't forget to pick up your 3 points from the gift shop on your way out."

1_GettyImages-1238226532.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The Board will stick with him no matter the losses, no matter the losing score-lines, no matter the brainless slow paced football or relentlessly being suckers to killer counter attacks.

He’s 50 games from getting the sack.
That is depressing

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It makes me wonder if our previous success was down to Ashworth rather than Potter. We haven’t done anything since he started gardening leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports