Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Potter 1 game away from being sacked?

Should Potter be sacked if we don’t beat Norwich?

• Don’t be silly he is doing alright

Votes: 206 84.4%
  • 7 games without a win - sack him

Votes: 38 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If we loose to Norwich he'll be gone. He's clearly lost the dressing room and something is going on behind the scenes. Dead man walking.

Depends on the manor of the defeat, fail to put Norwich under real sustained pressure then I will definitely be getting my ladders out, in preparation to sit on the fence.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
We sold Ben White and Dan Burn for 63M £ and didn't get any replacement
Exactly. Shocking decision to sell Burn. Potter clearly doesn't rate Roberts enough, so we are obviously short at the back without having signed a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If blooms still on the champagne it might be no games

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
No, but I can’t bring myself to put my name against “he’s doing alright”.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
He has lost it, unfortunately. It is not just 6 on bounce, it is the manner of those defeats: 4 home games without a goal; one in all 6 from a defender. And it is 3 wins from last 24 games. This is a team that is bereft of ideas and confidence. He has to go IMO, not wait until Norwich.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
The Board will stick with him no matter the losses, no matter the losing score-lines, no matter the brainless slow paced football or relentlessly being suckers to killer counter attacks.

He’s 50 games from getting the sack.

That would be interesting. I wander what the record is for a manager to keep his job after successive losses.
Even Potter wouldn’t survive surely if we don’t win in 50??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let’s sack him and get someone decent in ,we have top PL players, not good enough :shrug:

Who is replacing him btw?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Lose against Norwich will Potter retain his job, or do you think he will be sacked or deserved to be?

If we can’t at least score against Norwich then you have to ask serious questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
That would be interesting. I wander what the record is for a manager to keep his job after successive losses.
Even Potter wouldn’t survive surely if we don’t win in 50??

Why have you switched to this account to post this comment when you were quite happily using your regular account earlier in the evening? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here