Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is PORTSLADE gentrifying?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tonight my FRIEND came for DINNER and brought a cold bottle of WIGHT from the new TESCOS fridge.

Next stop COSTA. And I don't mean LIZ.

It's only a matter of time before SEASONS has a Michelin STAR. Unless it's picketed by fat SMOKERS.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Tonight my FRIEND came for DINNER and brought a cold bottle of WIGHT from the new TESCOS fridge.

Next stop COSTA. And I don't mean LIZ.

It's only a matter of time before SEASONS has a Michelin STAR. Unless it's picketed by fat

SMOKERS.

What Portslade is missing is a Domino night! Wednesday night in the Victoria anyone?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Battle of Trafalgar - kids allowed, cheap burgers.

The place isn't quite ready for a 'Noble House' type place west of Boundary yet I reckon. Won't be long though.

Are you going to send your kids to the Battle of Trafalgar for their education and nutrition? Buy the push chair in the Charity Shop? Or copy your uncle and send them to private school?

Have you read the Noble House man's biography? One of the Natwest Three and spent a year or two in one of the US's worst penitentiaries in Texas. I'll give it to you when I return, if you want. See you in November.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Have you read the Noble House man's biography? One of the Natwest Three and spent a year or two in one of the US's worst penitentiaries in Texas. I'll give it to you when I return, if you want. See you in November.

All I know of the Noble House bloke is what I've gleaned from whats written on the wall of the pub, which isn't much really. Will def have that book off you when you're back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here