Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Palarse deliberatly taking the piss?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My ol' man said be a Palace fan - I said?

....well of course I'll pretend to be a Palace fan for an evening, by jove, I'll even sit amongst them in their rotten, woodworm infested seats if it means me seeing the glorious BHA in action at the end of the month.

Jan 12, 2012
....well of course I'll pretend to be a Palace fan for an evening, by jove, I'll even sit amongst them in their rotten, woodworm infested seats if it means me seeing the glorious BHA in action at the end of the month.

Watch out for those splinters, you might get a sharp prick up yer ... i'll stop there

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Just been on there official club website to try and get tickets for "the game" and was horrified to see our seagull on our beloved and worshipped club badge facing the wrong way. Its ok for fans to have a bit of banter, but personally think that the entire club is now taking the F**king piss.BHA get onto them and sort it out. Dont let the wankers disrespect OUR BADGE.

Appologies for rant on first post.

Our owners are fans. Unlike whatever runs your toy club.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A technicality "Beloved" works in a footballing sense if you are

a) a media type supporting a trendy London club
b) a girlie who has just started following football to spend more time with the boyfriend.

"Our owners are fans. Unlike whatever runs your toy club. " possibly makes sense if you are

a) pig ignorant and
b) spent more time hanging around outside the Whitgift, than you did in school, from the age of 12 onwards.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Our owners are fans. Unlike whatever runs your toy club.

Deary me. Unsurprisingly, you have shown - for the umpteenth time - that you really are f***ing clueless. Frankly, you're comments on here are about as welcome as a blind date with John Leslie.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
yeh but Tony has nothing to do with those two crooks.. Was just really making the point that the Blooms have a long association with the club unlike CPFC2010 who are Sainsburys in disguise

No knocking any part of the Bloom family.They are Albion through and through.Unlike palarse who tart themselves to any pimp with a few quid in their pocket.pity so many of the pimps the pick end up to be potless goons like Tulip man and Jordon

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just been on there official club website to try and get tickets for "the game" and was horrified to see our seagull on our beloved and worshipped club badge facing the wrong way. Its ok for fans to have a bit of banter, but personally think that the entire club is now taking the F**king piss.
BHA get onto them and sort it out. Dont let the wankers disrespect OUR BADGE.

Appologies for rant on first post.

Clearly a Palace wind up. Good spot of fishing there. You even managed to reel in a couple of your own.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Except youth development and League position and squad value, of course ;)
Youth Development.....and how far did you get in the cup?....of course Jake Forster Caskey...plays for England....Lewis Dunk wanted by Premiership clubs....you're not the only club who turns out winners...is'nt Gareth Barry playing for the team at the top? Whereas your highest ex Palace player is.........????

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Youth Development.....and how far did you get in the cup?....of course Jake Forster Caskey...plays for England....Lewis Dunk wanted by Premiership clubs....you're not the only club who turns out winners...is'nt Gareth Barry playing for the team at the top? Whereas your highest ex Palace player is.........????

We're a game away from the final, actually, 1-0 up against Cardiff :)

Although I'm sure this Caskey chap is great, I doubt he's up to the standard of Zaha/Clyne/Williams. Zaha is wanted by Liverpool, Man City and Man United - for £10m apparently. Dunk is wanted by Everton for £2m, while Clyne has been talking to Ferguson at United again. Quite a difference in standard involved with those interested parties.

We are pretty much the only club who regularly turn out a winner or two per season. I don't doubt that Clyne, Zaha and Williams will all eclipse Barry.

Oct 25, 2003

Although I'm sure this Caskey chap is great, I doubt he's up to the standard of Zaha/Clyne/Williams. Zaha is wanted by Liverpool, Man City and Man United - for £10m apparently. Dunk is wanted by Everton for £2m, while Clyne has been talking to Ferguson at United again. Quite a difference in standard involved with those interested parties.

We are pretty much the only club who regularly turn out a winner or two per season. I don't doubt that Clyne, Zaha and Williams will all eclipse Barry.

we've been running our youth system out of a portakabin for years.....it's no surprise that we haven't produced much greatness, wait until we've built our new academy

not saying we'll overtake you but at least it'll be a fair battle

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good luck botty !

We had to make do with bloody Glenn Mur...... wait..... aren't you making do with him, while using his name to post on here?
We had trouble attracting top notch players at Withdean, you are right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here