• No

Votes: 27 17.8%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Early rumours already suggesting that they are keeping him imprisoned in America.

So what do you think, have they killed him or are they just saying that's what they've done?

Poll to follow.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
well if hes not dead hes gonna need a guide dog

bin%2Bladen%2Bdead%2B2011%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bdead%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bkilled%252Claden%2Bdead%2Bor%2Balive%252Claden%2Bdead%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%2Bfound%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody-703725.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
early rumours from where? the nutter web sites?

theres no point. if you imprision, a trail would never happen and you risk having to release him at some point. you create more problems for yourself. much easier for everyone to assassinate abroad.

did they really kill him? the picture released so far is dodgy (looks like two images spliced together) so i hope someone took some more snaps to be released. i see little advantage of saying they killed him if they didnt, unless they killed him sometime ago and only just released this infomation and the picture. but bit of a risk if he chips up in a video, so yeah he's dead.

Sep 1, 2010
Why is that EVERY big news story the americans are involved in, there is always some ridiculous conspiracy theory attached it. Bin Laden is dead.. . . Or is he? Kennedy is dead, no that was a lookalike that got shot. Elvis . . . . Oh the list is endless

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lots of benefits in holding him hostage if everyone thinks he is dead.

I reckon they'll keep him in a cupboard in the White House so that every morning Obama can punch him every morning. Tremendous job satisfaction.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
did they really kill him? the picture released so far is dodgy (looks like two images spliced together) so i hope someone took some more snaps to be released. i see little advantage of saying they killed him if they didnt, unless they killed him sometime ago and only just released this infomation and the picture. but bit of a risk if he chips up in a video, so yeah he's dead.

Oh, good. I'm not the only one that sees the image as dodgy (the focus/resolution, outline of the beard, the cleanliness of the lower half of his face compared to the top) but I thought perhaps it was like putting glasses on a picture of superman to prove he's also clark kent "See, give him the osama beard and you can clearly see it's him". Of course, his jaw could be hanging off in some 'too gruesome for press release' way, and they've added the beard to hide it...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The photo might be dodge but does not necessarily mean he isn't dead.

I would imagine it would have been very hard to take him in alive.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is that his brain coming out the top? Or have they given him cotton wool to lie on?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hopefully the god-blessed America will make a tv-movie much like their Will & Kate one. They normally spell out the truth. A private education, romance, deception, heartbreak, love and a homoerotic terrorist training camp.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
After the birth certificate bollocks I doubt Obama would announce to the world that he is dead if he wasn't

Last edited:

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
bin%2Bladen%2Bdead%2B2011%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bdead%252Cbin%2Bladen%2Bkilled%252Claden%2Bdead%2Bor%2Balive%252Claden%2Bdead%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody%2Bfound%252Cosama%2Bbin%2Bladen%2Bbody-703725.jpg

Was that photo taken before or after they threw him out of the helicopter.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He has very good teeth doesn't he.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
All looks a bit photoshoppy.

Even the points of directly reflected flash light on the tip of his nose, down his left cheek and in his ear are identical.

Is that a bra that they've given him?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
early rumours from where? the nutter web sites?

theres no point. if you imprision, a trail would never happen and you risk having to release him at some point. you create more problems for yourself. much easier for everyone to assassinate abroad.

They do make it easy for the nutter sites tho. Currently the BBC website report includes the following weirdness:

'A US official quoted by Associated Press news agency said Bin Laden's body had been buried at sea, although this has not been confirmed.'

WTF? ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Stupid Poll, can't be doing with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here