Is no statue safe?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I just hope the far left ANTIFA thugs take a moment to think before trying to desecrate the Cenotaph and burning the flag.
a8740525a1047885d500a59653c38e84.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Ah, the 'whataboutery' response. Feel free to start a thread on on those issues, but if you think those issues compare in any way, I feel sorry for you. When white police start shooting black children to enable a despicable regime to cling to power, im able to see the difference.
To repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0

Silly me i forgot that 'whataboutery' is a NSC no no. My apologies. Gosh I'll be posting links to DM stories soon and saying I vote Conservative and really rated Harry Redknapp as a football manager.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Silly me i forgot that 'whataboutery' is a NSC no no. My apologies. Gosh I'll be posting links to DM stories soon and saying I vote Conservative and really rated Harry Redknapp as a football manager.

Its a 'whataboutery' with absolutely no comparison

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'm not in the least embarrassed. As I said i would apply the study harder work harder philosophy to anyone. Look at me as as traffic enforcement officer, I started a while ago and I'm now very nearly a 'deputy team supervisor'. They've told me in 2 or 3 years time I will get there, but keep working hard.

I'm not in the least embarrassed. As I said i would apply the study harder work harder philosophy to anyone. Look at me as as traffic enforcement officer, I started a while ago and I'm now very nearly a 'deputy team supervisor'. They've told me in 2 or 3 years time I will get there, but keep working hard.

You’re missing the point. Without immigration the NHS we are so proud off wouldn’t exist. And to be honest I’m not sure a traffic warden should be having a dig at a cleaner or porter or nursing assistant in the NHS. I’ve a Honours degree and a Masters degree and I most certainly wouldn’t take the piss. Without their efforts we would be ****ed.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s a shame this thread has been ruined by someone with the attention span of a gnat. I wouldn’t know where to begin with all the offensive posts. Just spotted the mental health reference above. It is an embarrassment to the board. Or have I been whooshed by a satirical (if tasteless) account ?

Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I just hope the far left ANTIFA thugs take a moment to think before trying to desecrate the Cenotaph and burning the flag.
a8740525a1047885d500a59653c38e84.jpg

Not sure about ANTIFA but certainly a lot of ACAB about.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
You’re missing the point. Without immigration the NHS we are so proud off wouldn’t exist. And to be honest I’m not sure a traffic warden should be having a dig at a cleaner or porter or nursing assistant in the NHS. I’ve a Honours degree and a Masters degree and I most certainly wouldn’t take the piss. Without their efforts we would be ****ed.

Not having a dig. Got nothing but admiration for all key workers. Well done you for being a so well qualified. I've got one O level (woodwork).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Perhaps if they studied harder and worked harder they wouldn't be in the 'direct firing line.' Stop waving the 'racist' card and grab the many opportunities to be had.

The average toilet cleaner certainly works harder than the average CEO.

The average nurse got got more education than your average MP.

It is not about "hard work" and "education", it's about being connected. It's always been like that. You could be the best coal mine worker in the world but if you didnt know Mr Ober you would get jack shit for your hard work.

Of course you are...

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Things like racism are enabled by some idiots on NSC due to their notion that its a left v right issue.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Not having a dig. Got nothing but admiration for all key workers. Well done you for being a so well qualified. I've got one O level (woodwork).

I got one in maths ... the rest are, as my kids would say embarrassing.
Saying that BAME should get more education because then they wouldn’t be in the front line of covid19 IS having a dig at them.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Things like racism are enabled by some idiots on NSC due to their notion that its a left v right issue.

Possibly not left v right, more like those that have expressed a desire to leave the EU and those that wish to remain in the EU, those that wish to remain are a lot cleverer and more tolerant....

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
They hate me more.

Don't worry about them mate they are a bunch of smug,sanctamonious middle class pr&cks who hate anyone daring to disagree with them, if you do they insult you and or remove you from the thread. They go on about BLM but probably live in very white middle class suburban areas and have very affluent lifestyles, but they spout their 'oh so right on bullsh%t on here as a way of showing what good citizens they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports