Is no statue safe?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I think they'd probably be busy mugging people don't you?

Not having met them or indeed know who they are it would be very difficult to give a definitive answer. One would hope that the targeting of innocent young lads waiting in a park in a town they didn't know whilst killing time before attending a concert was a one off and those individuals have now 'turned their lives around' and they no longer threaten people with a knife in order to rob them.

Jan 30, 2008
Hi mate thanks for taking the time to research that and yes it's possible that amongst that lot maybe the c**ts who mugged my nephew are featured. Thanks for the thumbs up it's good to know someone else on here lives in the real world.

no problem you're not alone on here believe me , here's something else worth watching with Sat demo's in London going ahead tmrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpzbODZERY

regards
DF

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
no problem you're not alone on here believe me , here's something else worth watching with Sat demo's in London going ahead tmrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpzbODZERY

regards
DF

Cheers. Maybe there should be some demonstrations at the Asian gangs targeting vulnerable white girls in Northern towns. Where is the 'outrage' over that? Only in England could we be more outraged at a 'racist' (used inverted comma's as the Policeman has not been tried yet so we don't know if it was racially motivated) killing of a convicted armed robber 6000 miles away than we were over the Manchester arena bombings.

Awaits the usual insults from the usual suspects, bring it on .

Jan 30, 2008
Cheers. Maybe there should be some demonstrations at the Asian gangs targeting vulnerable white girls in Northern towns. Where is the 'outrage' over that? Only in England could we be more outraged at a 'racist' (used inverted comma's as the Policeman has not been tried yet so we don't know if it was racially motivated) killing of a convicted armed robber 6000 miles away than we were over the Manchester arena bombings.

it just gets brushed under the carpet , with a few racist/ nazi tags thrown in for good measure.............. from the right ons
regards
DF

Last edited:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Tell that to a generation of White farmers in Rhodesia:ffsparr:

Careful Lenny you'll be the subject of all sorts of insults for saying that.

I admire you for your admission on here regarding alcohol, hope you are well and thanks for Gulls Eye used to absolutely love reading it.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Thanks for the thumbs up it's good to know someone else on here lives in the real world.

Many, many things posted by yourself (and those of a similar bent) have kept me chuckling away over the last few days, but none more so than the above. The very suggestion that Pinky bollocks lives in 'the real world' had me spitting out my coffee.
Hilarious stuff - please keep it up. :lolol:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Many, many things posted by yourself (and those of a similar bent) have kept me chuckling away over the last few days, but none more so than the above. The very suggestion that Pinky bollocks lives in 'the real world' had me spitting out my coffee.
Hilarious stuff - please keep it up. :lolol:

He is one of the few on here who does.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I wonder how many of the 4 brave souls who mugged my nephew and his 2 friends at knifepoint in November 2018 in Bristol for their wallets, concert tickets and phones were at the BLM protests in Bristol last Sunday.

Have you considered having a poll?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Tell that to a generation of White farmers in Rhodesia:ffsparr:

Point taken. My issue was that your post implied that those two were the only racist leaders in the latter half of the 20th century, sadly there are many more to choose from. Btw, mugabe was very much for taking out other ethnic groups.
I wasn’t intending to defend either Amin or mugabe, as they sit in the same sticking pile of shit as hitler, Stalin, Mao, pol pot, papa doc, galteri to name but a few.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
it just gets brushed under the carpet , with a few racist/ nazi tags thrown in for good measure.............. from the right ons
regards
DF
It does and if you dare highlight (as I have) you get called a 'racist' and you get smart arse pr&cks on here quoting all sorts of stats and studies to show it really isn't a problem. They can't face a very uncomfortable truth.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Is it really so hard to distinguish between crimes perpetrated by criminals, terrorists and lunatics, and those committed by those in authority? Is that really not plain enough?

The Manchester bombings had a huge outpouring of outrage and emotion with various vigils and a globally televised benefit concert. So what are you talking about?

And who wasn't outraged at the sex abuse and trafficking, and interesting you only mention Asian gangs and not the widespread worldwide child abuse by Catholic clergy that was deliberately hidden by those in authority with the awful truth that people of God, with the trust of their worshippers knowingly placed pedophiles in their communities. I was outraged by both and still am. 9 of the Rochdale offenders are in prison. Remind me how many of the thousands of pedophile priests have gone to jail?

Last edited:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Why would they have been?

Well, I assume the poster is inferring that they were black but then black people seem to be in the minority on these protest marches. They are dominated by young white women ( most of whom would otherwise be in seats of learning and not have time on their hands ) aged late teens to early/mid 20's. Lets call them the spoilt generation. White middle class. No struggles in life. Everything provided and paid for. All have passed through our dumbed down education system. All think they are brighter than they are. All want to campaign on whatever rights issue is fashionable at the time. Not old enough for Brexit vote....Trump against women....Climate change...BLM....bring them all on...the more the merrier. Its not enough to protest peacefully. Its better to keep screaming your message over and over again, on the basis that hysteria works better than quiet consensus. After all, they know best. You can't have any tolerance in society for values that existed years ago. Those people should have known better. They shouldn't have been slave traders or racists or colonialists.
Its all pretty mixed up when people are calling for the boycott of white owned shops, destroying public monuments and putting pressure on broadcasters to remove programmes that are now, apparently, offensive, when you can find a number of reference points to Winnie Mandela around London. Roads, houses,schools etc. Probably one of the worst racists who has ever lived. Who was instrumental in the torture and killing of thousands. Who revelled in seeing opponents wearing rubber tyres filled with petrol, round their necks and then setting light to them. Ghastly women. An object lesson in brutality, racism and intolerance.
Think a letter might be winging its way to Sadiq Khan but there again, I'm probably wasting my time. Churchill will be removed before Winnie Mandela.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Well, I assume the poster is inferring that they were black but then black people seem to be in the minority on these protest marches. They are dominated by young white women ( most of whom would otherwise be in seats of learning and not have time on their hands ) aged late teens to early/mid 20's. Lets call them the spoilt generation. White middle class. No struggles in life. Everything provided and paid for. All have passed through our dumbed down education system. All think they are brighter than they are. All want to campaign on whatever rights issue is fashionable at the time. Not old enough for Brexit vote....Trump against women....Climate change...BLM....bring them all on...the more the merrier. Its not enough to protest peacefully. Its better to keep screaming your message over and over again, on the basis that hysteria works better than quiet consensus. After all, they know best. You can't have any tolerance in society for values that existed years ago. Those people should have known better. They shouldn't have been slave traders or racists or colonialists.
Its all pretty mixed up when people are calling for the boycott of white owned shops, destroying public monuments and putting pressure on broadcasters to remove programmes that are now, apparently, offensive, when you can find a number of reference points to Winnie Mandela around London. Roads, houses,schools etc. Probably one of the worst racists who has ever lived. Who was instrumental in the torture and killing of thousands. Who revelled in seeing opponents wearing rubber tyres filled with petrol, round their necks and then setting light to them. Ghastly women. An object lesson in brutality, racism and intolerance.
Think a letter might be winging its way to Sadiq Khan but there again, I'm probably wasting my time. Churchill will be removed before Winnie Mandela.

Brilliant post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports