Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Nicholas Witchell

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
You might not find it interesting, but many more people do find it interesting because, one day, the little baby will be king.

I think you mean"could". If Charles and William continue in the traditional vein they are expected to then this baby will be at least 60 before he gets a sniff of the throne. A lot can happen before now and then. To him or the royal family for a start.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
You might not find it interesting, but many more people do find it interesting because, one day, the little baby will be king.

Unless there's a serious issue, he's not going to be king for 40-50 years. Very few currently on NSC will be here to see it.

Talking of Nicholas Witchell, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the book on the Lock Ness Monster he wrote in the 70s. I actually have a copy !

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
Witchell comes across as being the most fawning brown noser to the Royals of all the royal 'correspondents' - he should be embarrassed to call himself a journalist/reporter, especially when old jug ears Charlie made it very clear what he thought of him yet that didn't dampen his enthusiasm one bit..... Jenny Bond (think that's her name) runs him a close second for being utterly cringe worthy in their sucking up!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think people should lay off Witchell.

He's a staunch Royalist, and he knows his duty in life is to provide coverage to the rest of the nation their craving of Royal news and he does it well.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Unless there's a serious issue, he's not going to be king for 40-50 years. Very few currently on NSC will be here to see it.

Talking of Nicholas Witchell, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the book on the Lock Ness Monster he wrote in the 70s. I actually have a copy !

He looked a bit like a monster the other night with those severe panda eyes. Hasn't slept for weeks if that was anything to judge by.

On the overall issue I always get the impression that royal commentator is the broad casting equivalent of the naughty class or the bus driving equivalent of giving you the little bus that goes all round the houses. No one wants to do it because it's a pain in the arse and everyone gets pissed off with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here