Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Maupay any better than Sam Baldock

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You mean like his goal against Wolves? :moo:

Wasn't a criticism of him, or that he does it all the time, but when he does do it, no one goes beyond him if Connolly isn't playing. Wolves goal not really relevant to that point given it was a ball over the top he brilliantly latched on to. :shrug:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And one more than Ashley Barnes and for less minutes per goal - I am so so sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!!

Great shout that.

Maupay is on 2 less goals then Salah and Kane. That’s a hell of a return half way through the season. The guy has a great attitude is young and is still improving. A great signing.

Fewer :annoyed:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And one more than Ashley Barnes and for less minutes per goal - I am so so sorry, I just couldn't help myself!!!

To be fair, Barnes has now scored 3 more Prem goals than Zaha in 43 games less.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Looks that way. 7 goals in seventeen games is a good ratio for a premier newby. If he were at a top4 club the plaudits would be all over him

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Exactly. Can anyone point out the OP's most recent contribution to the 'debate' that s/he initiated?

Why do people do that? Like throwing a bottle into the air and not bothering to see where it lands. When I start a thread sometimes I'm the only fugger who posts on it :lolol:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Why do people do that? Like throwing a bottle into the air and not bothering to see where it lands. When I start a thread sometimes I'm the only fugger who posts on it :lolol:

To be fair to the OP, s/he has just turned up, admitting error, see post 135. Like you, I have maximum respect for those that 'fess up when they've got things wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair to the OP, s/he has just turned up, admitting error, see post 135. Like you, I have maximum respect for those that 'fess up when they've got things wrong.

I send my apologies, then :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here