Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is joel lynch the most overated player

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i have seen the lad play a fair bit now and he is the most overated player i have seen in my life i for one think he is shit

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He's a good player, was shocking today though.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i dont rate him he never seems to give 100% bit of a pansey trys to be to calm we need physical players at this leval

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
i pay my money week in week out to watch the team i love and i am sorry lynch is shit savage is shit let savage go he is over rated

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I don't think you can be serious. Lynch does need to learn to just get rid of the ball sometimes rather than pissing about (Forest's second and the second today spring to mind), but overall he's one of the most talented players we have and will be a real class act one day. By all means have a moan, but at least choose a realistic victim!!
that seems fair to me badger

joel didnt have a good game yesterday but did anyone? the whole defensive unit looked shakey,everytime a ball got played in to the box we looked as if we have never delt with one before

that said joel is a great 20 year old prospect has had some good games and a couple of shaky games since he has been back but he will come back from yesterday hopefully at yeovil

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Would you care to elaborate? Posts like this make you wonder if there should be a minimum intelligence requirement on this board.

If that was the case, then there would only be a handful of posters. :lol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
i have seen the lad play a fair bit now and he is the most overated player i have seen in my life i for one think he is shit

Did you watch him in the Championship then when he was brilliant at left back? He has had a few injuries so give him a chance. He is probably the player (along with Elphick) most likely to move for a big fee and keep the club going until Falmer.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Has had some bad games of late, admittedly, but the lad just oozes class and will go on to bigger and better things idc. He is likely to command a big transfer fee which will make him a valuable asset to DK.

:falmerspi

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This quote from a Championship scout says it all.

"Lynch thinks he is better than he is at present"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here