Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Jeremy Kyle the biggest twat on TV?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd love to know what these vile, semi-literate, gobby, unemployable, hapless indignant moronic deadbeats actually get out of appearing on that show. Why would someone voluntarily parade the failure that is their life, and sit there whilst being berated by a prick on an ego trip in front of the watching millions ? I can assume they must get some £££ dangled in front of them for their "valuable time", otherwise most of them would flounce straight out of the studio, not to some convenient little green room round the back of the stage before being "coaxed" (prodded) back on by a bloke wearing a headset.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd love to know what these vile, semi-literate, gobby, unemployable, hapless indignant moronic deadbeats actually get out of appearing on that show. Why would someone voluntarily parade the failure that is their life, and sit there whilst being berated by a prick on an ego trip in front of the watching millions ? I can assume they must get some £££ dangled in front of them for their "valuable time", otherwise most of them would flounce straight out of the studio, not to some convenient little green room round the back of the stage before being "coaxed" (prodded) back on by a bloke wearing a headset.

I think I remember hearing before that they get put up in a hotel in Manchester for the night, and all expenses paid.

Looking at most of the candidates, a free night in a moderate hotel with dinner chucked in, along with the chance of a brush with fame, is probably incredibly exciting.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
He's only just returned to the show after being diagnosed with cancer. I wonder if his experience with that will mellow him any?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
in my job i have to visit a lot of council estatesque properties and i guarentee that the tennants will be watching this pile of shit.
only today , 4x adults and 2 x dustbin lids watching it and these individuals looked like extra's waitning to go on.

the front room was just one big cloud of smoke from the puffing away on their old hoburn, drawing every last bit out of it until their shirt tails dissapeared up their arse. oblivious that the kids were taking their shit in......makes me sick!

there is a Jeremy Kyle culture that exists these days where people watch this shit and find it the norm, no manners , no standards, claiming every benefit they can whilst sitting at home in front of there huge plasma, smoking tabs and drinking copious amounts of PG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I remember hearing before that they get put up in a hotel in Manchester for the night, and all expenses paid.

Looking at most of the candidates, a free night in a moderate hotel with dinner chucked in, along with the chance of a brush with fame, is probably incredibly exciting.

I expect staying somewhere with a clean bathroom will be something of a first.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
in my job i have to visit a lot of council estatesque properties and i guarentee that the tennants will be watching this pile of shit.
only today , 4x adults and 2 x dustbin lids watching it and these individuals looked like extra's waitning to go on.

the front room was just one big cloud of smoke from the puffing away on their old hoburn, drawing every last bit out of it until their shirt tails dissapeared up their arse. oblivious that the kids were taking their shit in......makes me sick!

there is a Jeremy Kyle culture that exists these days where people watch this shit and find it the norm, no manners , no standards, claiming every benefit they can whilst sitting at home in front of there huge plasma, smoking tabs and drinking copious amounts of PG
Same as being a postie.

Kyle, pyjamas, ciggies, with school aged kids, is the norm up and down some roads.

The reason I know is because they are spending a small fortunate on t'internet and having packets delivered, daily.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Did anyone else hear the rumour that he was Jordan's rapist? Stressing that this is a rumour of an allegation and that he is not a rapist - m'lud.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Starts with mon and ends with ey. Also yes, they definitely see being on TV as a badge of honour, regardless of the reason for appearing.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, no he's not - Miranda Hart is a bigger twat to name but one !

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Someone who works for me knew someone who went on the Trisha show. His ex partner got put up in a hotel, expenses and some money, not sure how much.
He was given his trainfare to get there and nothing else and they made him look a complete twat. They all stopped work one day to turn it on.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

where do I sign?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here