Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time to chuck out the empty whisky bottles?

How many p layers have had a public "disagreement" with McGhee? McCammon - obviously, Knight, Malango. Have there been others? Maybe there have been others which have not been aired in public. This must be unprecedented at Brighton and certainly there must be something wrong somewhere.

To my mind a large part of a manager's job is motivating and getting best out of players. Once there has been confrontation, no matter how many public apologies have taken place and air clearing sessions are held, the manager/player relationship can never be repaired.

Add to that McGhee's constant tinkering (to put it mildly) with the team for which he already had a reputation at Millwall, if not prior, and the piss poor return of five wins in 32 matches this season I have had enough.

I have to say that I think it is time for a change before it's too late to have an outside chance of staying up.
:angry: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
butters(___!___)buttocks said:
How many p layers have had a public "disagreement" with McGhee? McCammon - obviously, Knight, Malango. Have there been others? Maybe there have been others which have not been aired in public. This must be unprecedented at Brighton and certainly there must be something wrong somewhere.

To my mind a large part of a manager's job is motivating and getting best out of players. Once there has been confrontation, no matter how many public apologies have taken place and air clearing sessions are held, the manager/player relationship can never be repaired.

Add to that McGhee's constant tinkering (to put it mildly) with the team for which he already had a reputation at Millwall, if not prior, and the piss poor return of five wins in 32 matches this season I have had enough.

I have to say that I think it is time for a change before it's too late to have an outside chance of staying up.
Are you some kind of washed up, boozed up headline-obsessed two-bit hack from the Sunday Sport? You think you see a headline or you think you see the kernel of a story, make up the rest, and write it down - in this instance on NSC.

I assume you do not work in any form of management capacity. If you do, God help the poor bastards under you.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
butters(___!___)buttocks said:

I have to say that I think it is time for a change before it's too late to have an outside chance of staying up.Mind you judging by your location i doubt you have ever seen a McGhee's team play so how can you judge?

Another idiot on here i see.Chant McGhee out today if your going and lets see how long you last:lolol:

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
MARK MCGHEE'S BLUE & WHITE ARMY
MARK MCGHEES BLUES & WHITE ARMY

He is the manager that will keep us up, he deserves our support and what has he done to cause so much anti feeling towards him? If anyone thought we would be easy mid table this year they would of been very very optimistic, and wrong. Come on people get bhind the team. Think you should read "Build a Bonfire" the chapter about when the crowd realsied if they got behind the team then the results will come. Mark McGhee he's the manager for me

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Sorry also had to say, that a few years ago my housemate and I had got through so many bottles of JD we managed to make a base for a double bed out of them. Old whiskey bottles should never be discarded as they can become part of the furniture

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here