Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it the busiest 15 days for Brighton?

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Brighton is having 5 games between April 23rd and May 8th, so 5 games in 15 days. For mega clubs, 5 games in 15 days might not be very busy in that they are used to playing in Europe mid week, but for Brighton, having 5 games in 15 days is rare. Are you ready for the busy 15 days? I'm excited but scared too at the same time because the games are held when Japan is midnight (I'm living in Japan), so I might be suffering from lack of sleep if we see 5 games in 15 days:p

When is the last time that Brighton had 5 games in 15 days?

Last edited:

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm excited but scared too at the same time because the games are held when Japan is midnight (I'm living in Japan), so I might be suffering from lack of sleep if we see 5 games in 15 days:p
Saturday 3pm games are 11pm now the clocks in the UK changed at the end of March. The FA cup semi is on Monday morning at 00.30 here though and I wouldn't be surprised if it went to extra time and penalties. It's an impossibility for me unfortunately. I'll cross my fingers and hope we make the final which should be a nice exciting Saturday night at 11pm for us.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Saturday 3pm games are 11pm now the clocks in the UK changed at the end of March. The FA cup semi is on Monday morning at 00.30 here though and I wouldn't be surprised if it went to extra time and penalties. It's an impossibility for me unfortunately. I'll cross my fingers and hope we make the final which should be a nice exciting Saturday night at 11pm for us.

すごい、埼玉なら私の場所から遠くないですね!

So, you are also living in Japan!. You are originally from UK?.

Japanese vacation = Golden Week (last week of April & first week of May) will come soon, which will help football fans in Japan to watch European football games (y)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
すごい、埼玉なら私の場所から遠くないですね!

So, you are also living in Japan!. You are originally from UK?.

Japanese vacation = Golden Week (last week of April & first week of May) will come soon, which will help football fans in Japan to watch European football games (y)
Do you have your Mitoma San replica shirt yet? I think all of your ex pat countrymen currently rediding in the Uk has one!

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah there's a few NSCers in Japan actually.

Now that you are living far away from Sussex region, you tend to like English person living close to you in Japan even if he / she is actually rooting for Crystal Palace;)?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’m thinking 2017. We had 3 games on a Saturday, Tuesday and Friday: Blackburn, Birmingham, QPR. We then had Wolves and Wigan the following Friday and Monday, so that makes 5 in 16 days.

Won them all and clinched promotion with 3 games to spare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here