Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it reserved seating at Watford?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Bought my ticket seperately to two friends who I wish to sit next to. Does anybody know please if it is reserved seating or can you sit anywhere in the away end? Tried phoning the ticket office today but could not get through as it was too busy.

Thanks in advance.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Last time I went to Watford I remember them being quite strict about it.

Does anyone remember the pissed bloke who tried to get into the other section but fell over the seats in his attempt to do so ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Does anyone remember the pissed bloke who tried to get into the other section but fell over the seats in his attempt to do so ?

Yes, think he got ejected as well. Wasn't the issue there that one side was all ticket and the other pay on the day ?

Jan 30, 2008

last time i just jumped over the barriers into the next section, stewards said i couldn't :angry:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Go up the road to Colchester, sit where you like......you'll still find no one sitting next to you !

Random post there, nice :laugh:

And it's a fair way to Colchester, but they have put in a new junction on the A12 to make access to the ground easier. Still wouldn't entice me to go there again, one of the worst grounds in the league, IMO.

Dec 24, 2010
Every away game they say you can't sit where you like and the same rule always applies - get there early enough and go up the back, you'll be fine. Even during sell outs.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
You may wish to conuslt with Blackadder via a PM. He has a nasty incident with a very unsavoury character on a previous opccasion.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
QUOTE=CarWash;3916460]You may wish to conuslt with Blackadder via a PM. He has a nasty incident with a very unsavoury character on a previous opccasion.[/QUOTE]

I saw Watford seating and last post Car Wash. I knew that it wouyld be a post about that "Incident" :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here