Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it really Friday and Monday for play-off semis?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
why would sunday be better than monday?
surely sunday would allow a massive sunday piss up session then carnage sunday night - where as monday would be better........... oh wait most palace a jobless scum so they are probably on the piss all day monday too !!!!!

Don't see the difference in dates to be honest but could see monday "safer" than sunday

Because Sunday is an early kick-off.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Last season, if we had finished in a play off spot, the games would have been shuffled about due to us not being able to play at home on a bank holiday Monday. I can honestly see them mixing it up this year if we end up with Palace.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can't imagine palace being allowed here on a Friday night but what's the alternative?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think I might wait until next Saturday before investing time and effort in wondering that i'm not going to get back.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Fuvk sake, did you not go to the st patricks day massacre? : facepalm:

Just to be clear, it's 1230 regardless of who plays as that is the scheduled TV slot for that match. But it might just suit them better if it's Brighton-Palace.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Naylor tweet about p/o dates

Interesting

image.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In other words, if it's Palace will be changed on police advice.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
surely sunday would allow a massive sunday piss up session then carnage sunday night - where as monday would be better........... oh wait most palace a jobless scum so they are probably on the piss all day monday too !!!!!

Don't see the difference in dates to be honest but could see monday "safer" than sunday

Compare the aggro at the Amex last season v this season is the difference between an evening game and Sunday lunchtime

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

The Sunday game is 12.30ko

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we play palace, rip up the schedule.

I suspect the AMEX match will be on the Sunday in that situation.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Yes. Naylor knows what we being Brighton fans know. Hope the Palace fans "hold fire" too and they managed to get all the fireworks off that bus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here