Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it moral...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
It is not grassing.Would you be a grass for reporting someone for taking £ 100 a week from your wallet? No? Well thats basically what they're doing to us collectively, after all its us that ultimately foot the bill.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Of course it's moral. Their being Polish is neither here no there, however. Just be sure of your facts though

I am sure of the facts - they even told me. They said is was part of the 'punk' ideology. Bit of a facepalm there, i couldn't correct them that punk wasn't about 'screw the system', it was about '**** the system we'll do it ourselves'.
I do realise that being Polish is neither here nor there, it was a crap setup to a pun about being cleaners (amongst other things). As i mentioned in another post, i think it's more to do with them being ex-londoners (does that make me racist?!). Oh, and probably something to do with them being recent ex-junkies.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
They may be entitled to some of the unclaimed benefits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 86

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
What evidence is there that our European Brothers chose Britain for a better life than their own country because they have heard that we shell out benefits?

Because we appear to have a disproportionately higher number of immigrants than most other European countries. I chose my words carefully "one of the reasons" so what evidence do you have that our generous welfare state is NOT an influencing factor to immigrants entering in to the UK?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Because we appear to have a disproportionately higher number of immigrants than most other European countries. I chose my words carefully "one of the reasons" so what evidence do you have that our generous welfare state is NOT an influencing factor to immigrants entering in to the UK?

What a completely spurious argument!!!

Making a claim without giving the evidence to back it up and then demanding evidence from anyone that disputes the claim that you are wrong is just plain ridiculous - I might just as well claim that many immigrants come to the UK because the most popular boy's name in the UK is Oliver - don't believe me, well show me the evidence that is not the reason they come here

:facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
i wouldn't feel guilty about it. Why should normal people work their arses off and pay their taxes, while the work shy commit benefit fraud? Pisses me right off along with the ones that work the system to their advantage.

Got a bloke at work who works 24 hours a week and gets all his housing paid for him along with his council tax, plus god knows what else. Then goes around gloating that everything he earns is his to do what he likes with.

So no dont feel guilty for one minute

They're not exactly work shy if they're working as cleaners, are they?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All Poles should be forgiven and given an amnesty by Albion supporters in the light of Tomasz Kuszczak's tremendous performance this afternoon.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Dziękuję bardzo, Tomasz!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Do they owe us a living?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
yep, totally immoral - and you would probably be doing it to try and appease unhappiness with your own situation.

if you genuinly have a problem with where tax goes, look into government bank loans at interest, and trident.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
yep, totally immoral - and you would probably be doing it to try and appease unhappiness with your own situation.

if you genuinly have a problem with where tax goes, look into government bank loans at interest, and trident.

Well said Hybrid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here