Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it just me who is missing the stadium webcam?

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
I miss the Excitment of checking the stadium webcam every day to see whats changed! I think we should bulldoze down the Amex so i can watch it being rebuilt again!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It was brilliant while it was going, and got withdrawal symptoms when it stopped. But don't mind so much now that we've moved in and see it first hand at games.

I would like a little glimpse of the team training there from time to time, though.(because I'm a nosy cow!)

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
It was so part of my morning routine. Get to work, check the latest news, have a look at the webcam. Still go to look at it every morning. good old Lobster vision!!

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
It was several times a day for me as I work from home. With the end of season rapidly approaching I'm so hoping they bring it back for phase 2, otherwise I don't know how I'll get through the summer. The NW corner would be the ideal location. Thought about ATC, but obviously they won't say anything until planning permission is safely delivered.

And how about Jack Straw? Is he currently scheming a way of being allowed into the stadium on Friday mornings?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It was brilliant while it was going, and got withdrawal symptoms when it stopped. But don't mind so much now that we've moved in and see it first hand at games.

I would like a little glimpse of the team training there from time to time, though.(because I'm a nosy cow!)

Surely you should be Daffy Cow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here