Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it any wonder fans get frustrated....

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I wonder when Salah will chose to fall over. Not that I’m accusing him of being a cynical, flouncing cheat, of course. He’s a great guy. Grrr..

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
No excuse for such a bad non decision. One of worst I have seen. Appreciate not the case but if you didnt know different you would say it was cheating.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No excuse for such a bad non decision. One of worst I have seen. Appreciate not the case but if you didnt know different you would say it was cheating.

Or making up for the mistake that led to the goal?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ref hasn’t had a bad second half.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Thought the push on Fredricks followed by push by Fredericks involving Mane was also very odd- desperately inconsistent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I often wonder whether linos know that it's when the ball is passed that the offside is applied NOT when the
player receives the ball. Certainly the Watford match lino on the West stand side was doing a good job of giving me that
impression.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Klopp just talking on Sky re the 50\50's all being given West Ham's way....hmmm now you know how we felt when we played you!!!! Tough Kiipperty

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Officials couldn't have tried harder for Liverpool tonight ! Klopp can only blame his team

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Klopp just talking on Sky re the 50\50's all being given West Ham's way....hmmm now you know how we felt when we played you!!!! Tough Kiipperty

Is that what his teeth actually said. What a deluded ****. Come on city.

He looks like a tramp with someone else’s knashers

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012

He’s a very clever manager....his comments will no doubt influence the way their next game is refereed. Ferguson-esque.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Did they not mention the offsides?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here