Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Hyppia FINNISH ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Team was short on quality today, lots of journeymen and prospects but no real playmakers or stand out finishers. Result as expected and was fair.

So, three plus weeks to sign the skills and personnel required, three weeks to bed them in. Mid September we can really start to draw conclusions I guess, after that we will have a better idea.

Concerned.

Thing is, we got to the playoffs last season. We have taken a big step backwards on the evidence of todays performance, that is the major worry for me. There is very little quality in our current squad, compared to a couple of seasons ago

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Cast your mind back 12 months, Oscar arrives we lose at Leeds to a handball goal, get dumped out of the league cup with calde sent off in error, lose at home to derby, then ward comes in at bham, we win and end in play off's. Its one game and window is not closed. Let's wait and see.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Its top down, that's where we are lacking and I feel the fans are not being informed, anyone waiting in anticipation for the end of the transfer window needs to think again. The club have recruited a manager who has not managed in English football and given him very little to work with. Four loses in the last five games, players out of position and no prospect of scoring a goal. Its not looking good and anyone at the game yesterday could see just how poor we were against a team that posed no threat to us whatsoever. Some of our players need to stand up and put in a serious performance and KLL needs to be coached on what his role on the pitch is.

Academy, pies, prorammes and the stadium mean nothing, its all about the football and I'm feeling that we are in decline and with the attendance that we have I struggle to see why we are so constrained. There needs to be some major improvements but I cannot see where it will be coming from. If this continues Sami will be gone before Christmas, long before Christmas. Sorry to say it, but we need to accept where it is ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here